P 2 | o n e

1 week after the prologue

*BOOGSH*

*BAM*

*KABLAM*

"TIME OUT!" Lisa shouted placing her hands on her knees panting.

"Let's work on your cardio next Lisa." Jisoo said. They are currently training Lisa. They are getting Lisa ready for the next steps they have to do.

Rescue Lisa's parents from the Manobans.

"Oh my god this is so exhausting." Lisa said between her breaths. It's just been 30 minutes when they started a sparring.

"That's why you have to eat well Lili. Not just junk foods or oily foods." Jennie said handing Lisa a fresh dry towel to dry her sweat. "You can't be storming in to that manor with an unhealthy body. It might be a hindrance to you."

"That's what I've been telling her Jen. But she's so darn hard headed." Rosie complained. Jennie eyed Lisa but Lisa just smiled awkwardly to Jennie.

"Is she taking vitamins?" Jisoo asked.

"Yea she is. Mom wouldn't give her Cola if she didn't. And you know how that girl loves her Cola." Alice answered making them chuckle.

"Enough of that. What are guys doing this holiday break?" Jisoo asked them.

"I don't know yet. I'm sure mom would be busy at the orphanage and dad he might be busy in the council knowing there's a lot of troublemakers while it's holidays." Alice said.

"They why don't you join us?" Jennie asked.

"Let's maybe have a 1 week camping. What do you say?" Jisoo suggested. The three Parks looked at each other and smiled.

"Sure!! We'll tell mom and dad and we'll text you if we're good to go." Alice said.

"Yes! This is gonna be fun." Lisa cheered.

-

"Mom! Dad! We're home!" Alice said entering the house. 2 months ago the two adult Parks decided that it's time for Alice to take the responsibility of driving for the two younger Parks.

"In the kitchen!" They heard their mom said. They all went to the kitchen.

"How's your training?" Grace asked.

"It's good." Lisa answered.

"It's good but needs to work on her stamina." Alice said sitting down on the stool in front of the kitchen island.

"That's why Jisoo will work on that." Rosie said getting food in the refrigerator.

"And Jennie said she should stop eating her junk foods and oily foods." Alice said causing Grace to look at Lisa with a teasing smile.

It's been 2 weeks since Lisa confessed to her mom that she likes Jennie. It's no surprise really. Lisa always talk about her. Whenever she comes home from school or training at the Kim manor she always finds her word to Jennie. Jennie this, Jennie that. It's was kind of irritating really.

"Healthy foods for Lisa it is!" Grace stated making Lisa groan.

Healthy foods?!?!?! Lisa thought frustratingly.

"We've located them." David said entering the kitchen. He's in his working outfit.

"Who?" Alice asked.

"The Manoban manor." David said sitting down next to Alice on the kitchen island.

"They're that hidden huh? It took you a month to find them which is long considering the search team that's working on this are the best of the best." Grace said.