e i g h t

"Good Morning class." Mr. Choi greeted.

"Good morning." The students greeted back. Rosie is now sitting in her seat saving the seat next to her for Lisa.

"Today we'll meet your new classmate." Mr. Choi stated. "Lisa please introduce yourself."

Lisa slightly raised her right hand to wave.

She's slightly shaking.

"H-hi my name is Lalisa Park. I'm 14 years old." Lisa said smiling in front of her new classmates. Some with smiling faces and some with bored faces.

"You can sit next to Miss Roseanne." Mr. Choi said pointing to the seat beside Rosie.

Lisa sat down and listened to the teacher. The teacher was just telling the room rules and some school stuff. After a few minutes the door opened showing an out of breath girl with raven hair and heart shaped lips.

"Ms. Kim you're late." Mr. Choi stated.

"I know. Family business." The girl said entering the classroom unto her sit. But before she could sit she whispered something to a brunette girl with feline cat eyes.

-

"How was your first class here?" Alice asked Lisa. It's now lunch time. Alice went to Lisa and Rosie's room for them to walk together to the cafeteria.

"It was good." Lisa smiled. "But something's bothering me to be honest."

"Who?" The two sisters asked Lisa quickly.

"It's not exactly who. It's just that late girl earlier. She didn't got a detention for being 20 mins late?" Lisa curiously asked.

"Late girl?" Alice asked confusedly.

"In first period." Lisa stated.

"Oh Jisoo Kim." Rosie said. "I forgot you still don't know how things go in here."

"Hmm.. So what's her deal?" Lisa asked. "I also saw her whisper to someone and I could feel her emotion so strong. She's surprised about something."

"Jisoo Kim, my best friend." Rosie started. They now arrived at the cafeteria and went to a table.

"You tell her I'll get us food." Alice said to them walking off.

"In this school there's four powerful families. Vermont, Lee, Park and Kim." Rosie finished.

"Park? As in us Park? You Park?" Lisa asked confusedly.

"Yea. Me Park. Us Park." Rosie smiled. "Anyways, Kim is known for their Bloodline skill of mind control. Don't ever, ever, and I mean never look in their eyes, unless you to be controlled or forget something. Vermont, the bloodline of the founder of this school. To be honest bunch of entitled kids except for one. Abegail Vermont. She's the nicest, kindest, smartest and most humble of all Vermonts and a friend of mine I might add. " Rosie giggled. "Lee, known for their bloodline skill of elements. They don't have what you have. They're only good at one element. And lastly us Parks and you know our bloodline skill." Rosie smiled. "That's the four families of Vermont. And no one dares to touch them."

Alive arrived with a tray of food in hand behind her is a boy and a girl with a tray full os foods as well.

"Here's your food Lali. Eat all of that." Alice said setting Lisa's food. "By the way these are my friends. That's Bobby and that's Suzy." Alice's friends waved at Lisa and sat down beside Alice.

"Hi" Lisa greeted shyly.

"Yow Chipmunk!" A loud voice said. They all turned to the owner and saw a raven haired girl. Rosie rolled her eyes and turned her back to the loud girl. The loud girl walked to their table and sat down next to Rosie with a tray of food in hand.

"Why so loud? You really have to take the whole cafeteria's attention? Huh?" Rosie said smacking the girl's arm.

"What? Can't I just tell everyone you're my friend? What more if I tell them I like you?" The girl smirk and Rosie's face became red as a tomato.

"Our little Rosie's growing up!" Alice gushed.

"Hey." Rosie said glaring at Alice then to Jisoo.

"Oh come on R don't tell me you didn't like what she said." Another girl said sitting beside the loud girl.

"By the way, who's she?" The loud girl asked pointing to Lisa.

"Oh yea I haven't told you guys." Rosie immediately said putting a hand over quiet and shy Lisa. "This is Lisa my sister. And Lisa that's Jisoo Kim and Jennie Kim." Rosie smiled pointing at the two girls.

"You're sister?" Jisoo asked. "But you don't look like sisters, like how you and Alice are." Jisoo said looking at Lisa and Rosie.

"Oh uhm.. I'm adopted." Lisa shyly smiled. Jisoo then slowly nod.

"So tell me Lisa what's your skills?" Jisoo asked.

"Uhmm... Skill of elements, water, skill of emotion and skill of prediction." Lisa said.

"Ohhh Skill of prediction? I haven't heard anyone have that skill since 1990." Jisoo said thinking. "But anyways cool skills." Jisoo said smiling at Lisa.

Lisa can feel Jisoo's sincerity in Jisoo's smile. She can tell that she's a genuine person.

I like her (as a friend) Lisa thought

Lisa smiled back and Jisoo's smile grew. Another guy sat down in their table. He's blonde with an emotionless face. Lisa can't feel what he's feeling.

And it bothers her.

"Oh Sahi you're here." Jisoo said looking at the boy. The boy just nod then started eating his lunch. "Sahi by the way this is Lisa. Rosie's and Alice's adopted sister. And Lisa that's Asahi. Don't bother yourself thinking why your skill of emotion don't work on him. He has skill of protection. He protects himself from any skills."

Lisa nodded slowly realizing why he can't feel Asahi.

"Bummer that I can't read his mind." Jisoo said taking a bite of her lunch.

"Wait what?" Lisa said.

Reading mind? Is that why she knew I'm bothered because I can't feel Asahi's emotion? Lisa thought to herself

"Yes Lisa that's why I knew." Jisoo said smirking at Lisa.

Note to self: think carefully about what you think. (If that even makes sense)

"Hey Jis don't scare Lisa or I'll smack you on the head." Rosie said.

"Anyways I just want to know what kind of person you are y'know." Jisoo said. After that they just talked about random stuff. Asahi would sometimes talk but Jennie never opened her mouth to talk.

"Hey guys I'll have a back to school hang out in my house you're all invited!" Jisoo said linking her arm to Jennie's and walking off to their class.

"We should totally go!" Rosie said excitedly. "And you're coming Lisa no excuses. Jis invited you."

"Well do I even have a choice? You'll drag me anyways." Lisa said. Rosie just laughed and walked off to their class with Lisa tailing her.