"Excuse me? Do you mind? Everywhere else is full"

"Not at all"

He smiled and sat down next to Harry. Ambree and Harry smiled at him.

"I'm Ron by the way. Ron Weasley"

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter and this is my twin sister Aubree Potter"

"But Bree sounds better" She said smiling.

Ron's jaw dropped. "So it's true. I mean, do you two really have the...?" And he pointed to his forehead.

"The Scar" Bree asked. Ron nodded

"Oh yeah" Harry said and them both showed their scars.

"Wicked" Ron said

"See! I'm not the only one saying 'Wicked' hmm" Bree whispered screamed and Ron looked amused.

An old lady walked past them.

"Anything off the trolley dears?"

"No thanks, I'm all set"

Harry and Bree looked at each other and nodded as if understanding each other.

"We'll take the lot"

After a while they still sat and ate the sweets while Bree read through all the books they are gonna have through their first year. She got so deep into the books so she didn't really hear their conversation about Bertie Bott's every flavor beans, chocolate frogs and stuff. What got her attention for a while was Ron's rat Scabbers. She thought the rat was weird some way. Like it was scared and looking for stuff but didn't. She shook it off and continued reading and ignoring the scoldings from Harry being anti-social. But they got her attention again was that she heard Ron say he's going to do magic.

He cleared his throat. "Sun-" he got interrupted by a bushy haired girl walking in.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville lost one" The girl said

"No" they all said

"Oh you're doing magic? Let's see then"

He cleared his throat again.

"Sunshine, daises, butter, mellow. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow" Something burned the rat and it squeaked but didn't turn yellow. The boys shrugged.

"Are you sure it's a real spell? It's not very good is it? I've tried a few spell and they all worked for me"

She took out her wand, sat down next to Bree and aimed to Harry's glasses.

"Occulus reparo" and all the cracks disappeared.

"Oh! I just read about that spell, it can really repair everything. Blah. So cool" She said.

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy except for the girl.

"What? Is reading wrong?

"Absolutely not. It is really nessecary. I'm glad I've found someone who like books really. Holy cricket. You're Harry Potter. And you must be Aubree Potter. I'm Hermione Granger" She turned to Ron and looked at him judging "And you are?"

"Ron Weasley" He said while chewing.

"Pleasure, you three better change into robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon" she stood up and turned to Ron. "You've got dirt on your nose. Right there" And then she left

Ambree and Harry Potter जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें