CHAPTER 3 | DRUNKEN KISS

ابدأ من البداية

Jimin bought a non alcoholic champagne and some snacks to the couch where Kai was waiting to hear about him and Jungkook.
"You gotta drive back yeah? So this is non alcoholic" Jimin said.
"Thanks Minnie""Now tell me everything" Kai replied.
"Kai so basically this is a hell hole trust me, that man comes home drunk literally every ass night and I've gotta deal with him, I was never up for this fucking shit, I don't know why I agreed to marry him in the first place!! man he's a pain, he legit BANGS ON THE DAMN DOOR EVERYDAY, and he watches the TV with such high volume dude I would've been dead by now and can you believe the amount of complaints I'm getting from our neighbours?? This shit is too hard, Kai."
Kai just remained silent not being able to express any emotion as he was trying to calculate the situation.
"So what are you planning to do now?" Kai asked.
"Man I don't know, I feel like just going away for a few years or something, but I don't want to upset dad anymore, like he was so happy when he saw us getting married and then if I tell him I'm going to divorce Jungkook he'll hate himself."
"I really had no idea Jungkook was this bad". Kai said.
"Same here!! If I had known Jungkook was like this I would've never agreed. Kai please help me get away, hmm? If its not Australia even Somalia is fine, just try to get me a job there and I'll sort the rest with Dad?"
"Minnie are you sure you want this? Why don't you try taking to Jungkook about his behaviour? He'll try to change I guess?"
"No, that's impossible". Jimin sighed.

Later on they decided to just forget about this and carry on with their drinks and snacks.
"Alright Minnie, I gotta go, *He looked at his watch* it's almost past 10, Jennie must be waiting for me."
"Yeah Alright, see you soon then".
"And don't worry about Jungkook, I'll try to look into the Job anyways".
"Thanks a lot Kai, and give Jennie my regards".
"Sure"
When Kai was about to head out, Jimin almost reached the door knob when they got surprised by a loud bang on the door from outside, Again another bang with a soft muffled voice.
"Open the damn door!! Jinieeeee, I want to cuddle you so bad"its your kookieeee" Hehe not chocolate chip cookies, it your bunny!!! Remember???? He he*soft giggles*

"Who is that??" asked Kai.
"See, this was what I was talking about, he just cries and screams about someone all night everytime he comes home drunk" jimin replied.

Jimin pulled open the door aggressively,  he didn't want Kai to see all this, he didn't want Kai to be concerned about him or Jungkook.
Jungkook was barely holding himself up on the door frame, just like that in a few seconds Kai swished himself outside from under Jungkooks arm to the back of  Jungkook mouthing an "I understand, see you soon" and left the apartment.

"Jungkook, come into your sense and get inside now!" Jimin spoke, gritting his teeth.

The mumbling Jungkook was pulled by Jimin inside the house, while jimin was about to drop jungkook on the couch as he couldn't carry his heavy build anymore, he stumbled his knee on the table edge and fell on the couch along with Jungkook falling on top of him with a "plop"

They were just inches apart, if I can call that inches. There lips were only centimetres away and Jungkook half awake, with tears  stared straight  into Jimin reminding them of his.

Jimin could literally feel Jungkooks breath on him, he could hear his heart drumming so loud, and he was looking into Jungkooks eyes while they stared at each other for which felt like years, and he felt Jungkooks eyes trailing to his lips, he got this wired feeling, that same old feeling he never wanted ever again. And when Jungkook was getting closer trying to close the gap in between, Jimin kept going down, he knows he can't go back or down anymore, he shut his eyes so tight when he felt a cold touch on his lips. It was too cold to give Jimin shivers down his spine and goosebumps got his hair up. He had to decide, to either open his mouth to feel it more or just stay still eyes shut.

Jungkook was so eager to feel those full lips, he didn't know what he was doing, he hated Jimin but he loved those lips, HE WANTED TO OWN THEM. IT WAS HIS BEFORE AND HE WANTED THEM NOW. He could not resist anymore "fuck it" he thought. Jungkook then closed the gap between them by giving the longest peck that ever existed.

When Jungkook retrieved from Jimin, his head just fell on his shoulder which startled Jimin, He tapped at Jungkook but there was no response, He tried calling out to him and still there was no response. A minute or two went by when he heard snores "HE DOPE! ALREADY?? AFTER ALL THAT??" He had no idea what to do, the weight was killing him, he needed fresh air, he wanted gulp down a bottle of water, he felt like he was going to throw up all that steak he had before.

Jimin looked down to Jungkooks lips, he noticed a small pierce hole on the right side bottom, he also saw one on the right below his eyebrow, both were getting closed. He was curious, how did he get those?? Who was he before?? Does he even have a past?? Is it painful like mine?? He felt hot tears burning  from his shirt to his chest, Jungkook is crying??!!!!

Jungkook never once realised that the person infront of him he saw while giving the peck was not jimin but HIM.

_______________________

Was this chapter good?
Please show some love by sharing, voting and giving comments.😌💜🤌🏻
Sorry if theres any grammatical errors, Im lazy to proof read 🤭
LUV Y'ALL 💜😌

😌💜🤌🏻Sorry if theres any grammatical errors, Im lazy to proof read 🤭LUV Y'ALL 💜😌

OMG they are so cutee!!
My hearteu!! 😭😭