CHAPTER 1 | BELLS

"JOON! JOON!" Screamed Hobi
running towards his two besties Joon and Yoongi
"I'm so sorry, I missed Kook"

"What do you mean you missed him?" yoongi questioned with a confused look.
"He chickened out" replied Hobi looking down, clearly guilty.

Namjoon understood what was going on, he knew this was coming he almost saw this coming, the only fear he had till this day ended became true. All he ever wanted was the wedding to go smoothly, All he ever wanted was his friend to be happy.

"Hobi I told you to watch out, didn't I?"
"Why did u let him escape? Its his own damn wedding!! " Namjoon questioned Hobi looking as fierce as he could.
"I don't know, i was seriously going to the dress room and then got stopped by some random lady who wanted the direction to the washroom, when I reached there, he was already gone,Oh and the window was open btw Ha ha."Hobi replied *laughing hysterically*
"How could you laugh, is it funny?" Yoongi nudged him.
(Reminds me of how yoongi telling "is ramen funny(korean)?" In that asmr they had in one of the run bts episodes, It was the comic store one ig,Lmao)

Yoongi took the right to console his full panicked friend.
"Let's not panick, Joon you know where he must've gone ryt?, moon snails is just 2 minutes away, I'll go with hobi, you try to buy us some time"
"And the the groom will be here in like what? *looks at his watch* in like 5 minutes".

What namjoon did was just a nod, he was sacred and confused, he was the one who bought this wedding up, if anything goes wrong he could never forgive himself.

Jungkook agreed to marry becuase he could not see his hyungs suffer because of him, they kept him company for years and yet he could not genuinely make them happy. All he did was smile through the pain, and namjoon after years of trying to get him married to someone, Jungkook finally agreed, he gave up on the thought of being forever single.

Namjoon saw the Church gate being pulled open for vehicles, as the grooms family entered with Jimin and his friends. He tried his best to not show the situation as he knew that if they get a hint everything would get messy. He welcomed them with a straight smile, Led them inside, called out to his other mate to introduce the groom to the Father (Church Father), saying he'll go bring Jungkook.

Namjoon ran past all the sounding guests and reached the exit where he sighted Yoongi and Hobi struggling with a half drunk Jungkook.
"WTF" he thought. "IM DOOMED" YOUR DOOMED."
He grabbed Jungkook by his black neck tie and pulled him towards the washroom,
"Joon go easy on him" Yoongi spoke while he and Hobi expressionlessly ran from behind as they know once Joon is angry He is ANGRY.

Namjoon locked himself inside the washroom with Jungkook hanging on his left side, Joon moved his position to be holding JK by his collar, and shouted.
"GET YOURSELF TOGETHER ASSHOLE, YOUR GETTING MARRIED"
He threw a handfull of water on Jungkook through the faucet, and tried to get jungkook back, he opened the lock, Hobi and Yoongi came right away to hold Jungkook as he was back but with tears flowing.

"I miss him" was all he said.
The 3 of them understood, they all missed him, they still miss him but what can they do, they can't undo the past right?. They kept silent till Jungkook was back in the dress room, as they begged the artist to redo his makeup.

Jungkook slowly started to realise his surrounding and tried to act, he TRIED.
After the artist left, Joon held onto Jungkooks hand, Hobi and Yoongi just stood beside him.

"I know it's difficult Kook, but please get married? Hmmm? try this change. For us? Do anything you like after, anything, But get married first."
Namjoon spoke with pleading eyes that hurt Jungkook so much and Jungkook just nodded with a faint "Hmm".

And that was when they all hugged each other after years, a proper group hug initiated by yoongi which took back the other 3 but they still went into it, Jungkook with a clear mind. Namjoon with a genuine smile, Hobi being emotional and yoongi faintly crying. Becuase they all missed this warmth.

The wedding flew by, Jungkook just went with the flow, he sighted his now husband, Jimin who he saw for the first time looking ahead at the crowd waiting for Jungkook, he took in all his features, Few inches short, fair skinned, blonde, and his eyes fell on his lips and it reminded him of those plump full lips he dearly yearned for, to feel those again, but then reality struck him.
"Don't think Jungkook, this is not him, don't bring back the pain." he thought.
He was led to the stage afterwards by Namjoon and was standing face to face with Jimin.

When Jimins eyes fell on Jungkooks, He kept staring at them. which felt like hours later he soon looked away breaking the moment. He he felt disgusted, he felt like puking. He didn't even want to check him out or even just look at him but his eyes kept locking with Jungkooks.
He had promised to not ever stare into anyone's eyes lovingly, EVER. He felt a pang of guilt, he shouldn't be doing this but he had to, to make the people around him happy, HIS FATHER HAPPY, his only father. So he had to do this. He didn't hesitate when they asked him to get married he just did, what everyone wanted him to.
And when the Father (church father) questioned him he just replied YES not trying to understand the question JUST YES. FOR EVERYTHING.

And they are officially MARRIED.
________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please show some love by voting, sharing and comments. If theres any mistakes or ideas pls feel free to comment or private text me or dm me through ig. Anything. 🤭. Or even if you need a friend to rant about bts or kpop. Loll...
LUV Y'ALL 💜😭