♡𝗝𝗜𝗨 𝗜𝗦 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘

Date: October 11, 2020

Jiu opened her eyes and looked up to meet Jin's eyes. "Morning, beautiful" She smiled "Morning, Handsome" "Are you alright?"

Same question. The same question he asks her everyday she wakes up. He admires her when she's asleep, Starts asking if she's fine when she wakes up. Jiu does not complain about it, she felt lucky to have such a caring boyfriend.

She let out a soft laugh "I'm okay" He kissed her forehead "You're getting better and better day by day" He smiled happily "I am" "I'll prepare breakfast" He took her in bridal style and went to bathroom

"I can bath by myself. I'm better" She playfully rolled her eyes "Just shush" She dramatically gasped "You 'shushing' me!?" He laughed "hun, It's not like I haven't seen your body before" He said in a flirty tone. She blushed "S-Shut up" He giggled "Look who is becoming shy now" He smirked earning a smack from Jiu "Ouch! What was that for!?" He pouted. She rolled her eyes "You deserve it" He pouted more "Now stop pouting and help me in.. bath- I mean..umm" She bit her lower lip in embarrassment. His pout turned to a smirk "in?" He raised his brow "in..." He poked his tongue in inner cheek "bathing. Ofcourse bae" He moved his face closer to hers. She stood still. But.

"Ouchhhhh!" He hissed in pain when she hitted him with her hand "pervert" She smirked in victory "you didn't had to hit me like that" she laughed "this is not funny~" He whined "it is" She stopped laughing but giggles were escaping from her mouth "Meanie~"

~~~

"Here. Say aaa" Jin ordered while keeping the spoon of food near her mouth "See Jinnie, I can eat alone" She chuckled "no no no. I want to feed my babe" He said "Such a baby" She opened her mouth as Jin fed her "Good" He gave his soft smile which is her weakness. They were cut off by a knock.

Jin opened it. Revealing four kids

"UNNIE!" Jisoo, Jennie, Rosè, Lisa yelled while running to their leader "What am I? Hallucination? Nevermind" Jin rolled his eyes

"You look so better now" Rosè said while scanning her from top to bottom "Our beautiful leader is back" Jennie smiled "We miss you so so much" Jisoo pouted "You all visits every three days in a week though" Jiu snapped making Jisoo pout more "We does not feel complete without you" Lisa said as the rest nodded "I'll come back anytime soon" Jiu said, smiling.

"You're planning to go back?" Jin entered the conversation "Yea. I feel completely better now and it's been two months now" Jin sighed "Are you sure that you're fine" Jiu smiled at the worried man. She stood up and walked towards where he was sitting "Babe, be careful" she just giggled.

She kneeled down and kept her palms on his chin "I'm feel so better now" she smiled "Jiu is perfectly fine" She reassured "I'll miss you when you go back " He sadly smiled and took her up effortlessly and placed on his lap "I'll visit you hmm?" She kissed his forehead

"Ahem Ahem" The four dorks interrupted the 'Love birds'

The two looked at the four smiling girls "Cutest couples ever" Jisoo said "But you interrupted us" Jin complained jokingly "You two making us feel single so, yeah" Lisa jokingly rolled her eyes "Go find yourself a man then" "Ewww No" they said in unison and laughed

SOME DAYS LATER

Date: October 31, 2020

"I'll miss taking care of you babe" Jin gave her a sad smile. She kissed her forehead "don't worry. Cheer up" She tried to cheer him up which worked "Bye. I love you" Jin said "I love you too" He leaned in for a kiss

Finally. After two or more months. She's back to her home.

THE BLACKPINK DORM

She loved these days with her boyfriend, Jin but at the same time she missed the dorm too. The dorm is like a home to her. Her four sisters. Boy, how much she missed them

She entered to dorm. She was surprised to see it fully decorated. She covered her mouth with her hand when she saw her members holding a board with WELCOME BACK HOME. She ran to them and they hugged.

"I love you all... So much" She said as tears welled up in her eyes. Happy tears

"We love you too.. So So much"

A happy family.

From Author,
Wow I didn't expect this book to get 14k+ reads. Thank you so so much✨💕