♡𝗝𝗜𝗨𝗝𝗜𝗡

Just some short scenarios of the cutest couples 💞JIUJIN💞

💞number 1
Jiu was enjoying other idols performance. She wanted to go to the washroom so she excused herself and made her way to washroom. Jin saw her going there but sat like he didn't see anything. After sometime he excused himself and went to the dressing room, right then she came outside the washroom. "Oh my- you startled me" "sorry baby". She went closer, suddenly he pulled her closer by her waist, their lips brushing against each other "u-uh J-jin" she felt her breathe hitching as he chuckled "I love the control I have over you babygirl" he said while staring into her soul. Their lips met, leaving no space between each other. Jiu kissed him back. They broke the kiss as Jin smirked "you look so good my love" He bit his lower lip as Jiu slightly blushed "see you tonight in bed babygirl" This made Jiu blush harder "look at my beautiful blushing baby" He said as he kissed her forehead "I gotta go, I don't want my members to be suspicious" He said as he went, leaving a dumbfounded Jiu "this man is something else"

💞number 2
Jiu woke up because of the sunlight. She turned to her other side to see her beautiful boyfriend sleeping peacefully. He was handsome even while sleeping, Ofcourse he's the one and only 'World Wide Handsome'. "Done admiring?" She shooked her head "nope" he let out a chuckle and pulled her by her waist, their faces inches away "here, you can admire me now" she smiled and pecked his lip "I love you"
"I love you too, so much" they stared at each other until "holy cow, I have practice today" she said as He whined "don't go baby~"

I'll make a chapter of JiuJin soon ;)
Stay tuned
And thank you for 1k reads😭💘
I even planned to unpublish this book and now I changed my mind... I won't unpublish this
I love you all so much <3