6

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth AFIAR » Chapter 17: End of the world

The Absolute Favorite in the Apocalyptic Rebirth Chapter 17: End of the world

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At noon the next day, the army arrived in the west of the city.

The weather was cold and the air became foggy, but hearing the gunshots from outside the community still made the people in the community cheer, especially those ordinary people who did not dare to face the zombies and the end of the world, living in a house for a month. At home, relying on a small amount of meager food to spend the day, almost weeping at the appearance of the army, mumbling that ZF did not abandon the people.

ZF did not abandon the people, but the arrival of this disaster also made ZF take care of itself. Now let the team come to look for survivors, also because of the instructions assigned from above, but there are really not many manpower that can be deployed.

After a large military truck entered the community, it stopped in a square in the middle of the community. More than 20 soldiers with guns got out of the car and watched the surroundings. A man in a green army coat stood on the roof of the car and took it. A microphone loudspeaker, began to explain the situation, and then asked the survivors to pack their things and bring their own cars to gather here.

From the man’s words, we can see that they went into the city to find survivors. Because there were not enough manpower in the army, they did not go to some dangerous places. The number of people who could be transferred was limited, and they could not really **** all the survivors to a safe base. All they can only lead the way, if there is any danger on the road, they have to rely on everyone to work together and so on.

The words are very realistic and cruel, but they also explain the situation from the beginning.

The people in the community originally thought that the army came, and they were absolutely safe. Hearing these words is tantamount to a thunderbolt. There are people who are silent, some are crying secretly with their faces covered, they are well-founded, and some Hooligans, strangers... But all these were quiet after the soldier fired his gun to the sky.

There are many survivors in the community. Except for the aboriginal people in the community, the others have escaped from the city and occupied those small uninhabited houses. Although everyone was a little dissatisfied with the unexpected situation, seeing those soldiers with guns, because the last days had only begun, there was still a natural fear of soldiers in their hearts, and they quickly accepted the reality.

Soon, the large military truck exited the community and joined the large military trucks outside. The survivors in the community also got on the car separately and drove out together. There are wealthy people living in the community, and there are many people who can drive. Every household has a car. It's not that there are not enough cars, but some worry about the lack of fuel. Some people who can't drive can be piggybacked by neighbors, but they need to use food as the fare. This requires a private agreement. If they dare to make trouble in public, the soldiers will come directly to mediate, and the consequences will not be too good.

Bao Bao Lin and others also drove the car left by the owner of the small bungalow. It was a Mercedes-Benz. It would be a bit crowded if three men, two women, and a child were seated. Bao Bao Lin was also very straightforward and ran directly to the building. Here, they rubbed their car at the age of building. Building age is naturally welcome, and high-five Lin Baobao and let Lin Baobao sit in the back. Lou Dian ignored it and acquiesced to Lou Ling's behavior. In some trivial matters, Lou Dian never interfered in Lou Ling's decision, which made Lou Ling feel very happy.