Chapter 4 - Champagne Problems

Start from the beginning

I was wearing a black short long sleeved dress. Wasn't my favorite but I didn't mind too much.

Me and Beth's hair were both loose curls. I re applied the clip from earlier to my hair and grabbed my bag off the back of the chair.

"You look hot by the way" I smiled at Beth

"I know! I cant help it at this point." We went out into the hallway of our apartment and did the same ritual as always.

Beth running towards the elevator in her high heels while I did the same but failing miserably. Heels were not invented for running.

~~~~~~

We pulled up to the party thirty minutes late.

oops?

Kaylee was probably drunk off her ass right now so hopefully she wouldn't notice.

Me and Beth walked through arm in arm and got greeted by whoops and shouts. The music was extremely loud. I wouldn't expect anything else from a Kaylee party.

"BETHY AND BELLS, MY FAVS" I giggled as David ran towards us to give us a hug.

Me and Beth giggled and hugged him back. "We thought you guys weren't coming!"David exclaimed.

"We?" I asked

"Yeah, Oli and Leo are out back!"

great.

David tugged us through the crowd.

We were so close to the back door when Kaylee grabbed my arm."HEY!" I laughed at her as she shoved drinks into me and Beth's hand.

"Drink up!"

How is this girl meant to clean the house after this party. I have a feeling this party will end badly. I pretended to drink it but only took a tiny sip. I was driving and I value our safety. Specifically Beth who was currently downing her drink.

We waved goodbye to Kaylee and followed David outside. I placed my drink on the patio table when Kaylee wasn't looking.

The lights reflecting of the pool were pretty. Beth would definitely take a dip in there later.

The garden was 3 times bigger than my apartment, at least 3. I scanned the garden and caught his eyes.

green.

Oli noticed me and walked towards us. Beth groaned.

David laughed beside her.

Oli began to speak "Elizabeth, great to see you and Belle."

If looks could kill, then dear brother of mine would be dead. Only Oli called Beth, Elizabeth, her full name.

"Oliver, always a pleasure" And she only called him Oliver, his full name.

His face dropped from that grin of his and turned to where Leo was standing. He was surrounded by another group of guys.

I heard Taylor Swifts 'All Too Well' 10 minute (Taylor's Version) come on and I was tempted to go sing with the party goers inside.

I tuned back into to the group to see David waving his hands all over the place to get Leo's attention. He said goodbye to the guys and walked over to us.

"Hey."

"Hi" I said back

"Hello?"

"Hey.

David broke the silence talking to Beth "Ooo Beth, There's a photo booth, you wanna check it out?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and she nodded dragging David in the other direction.