Pain and Agony!

The moment they found me, I only felt pain. At first they beat me up like Kacchan does. It didn't buther me much. Though what did bother me was my broken rib that wa now definitely starting to pierce my lung. It was definitely harder to breath. I was not only coughing up blood but it was also dripping down from my mouth and from a lot of injuries.

The moment I saw my bag I couldn't help but scream at them. I had after all my notebooks in there. Normally I would have only one but today for some reason I was carrying two.

OH NONONONONO!

They can't!

Please!

Put it away!

They can't know what is in there!

If they do the heroes will be in danger!

Why did I need to be so stupid and write everything down?

Everyone can see it and read it!

How could I be that stupid!

Gosh I could die now!

I want to die now!

If a hero dies because of me then I'll commit for sure!

I don't deserve to live if something like this happens.

While I screamed I was rewarded with an injection. One that made me feel very hot. At first it felt as if I had a fever but soon after that I felt as if someone was skinning me and I started shaking violently. It was soo bad that I fell down making the chair fall over with me and just start shaking.

Me: AAAAAAAHHHHH

What did they gave me?

This hurts like hell!

Stop it!

I want it to stop!

Please!

This hurts soo much!

My vision started getting blurry and I barely could understand that they just injected me a quirk but seeing how my body reacted to it, I knew that it was fighting against it and rejekting it. 

Please stop!

STOP!

Just stop it!

I... This is too much!

I was close on giving up after feeling like literally on fire and then being stabbed and skinned too. However after a long while which I was sure was a matter from minutes everything came to an end and I threw up something thick and black mixed with my own blood. I felt just horrible.

Shigaraki: You uungreatful NPC! Kurogiri, give me a stronger one!

Kurogiri: I strongly advice against it.

Me: ...ple...ase... sto..p....

Shigaraki: Did I ask for your opinion now? NOW GO AND GET ME ONE!

Me: .... *sob*... no... ple..ase...

I felt very weak and I knew that I was barely conscious. Still I had hope that the hero would find me before I would die. After all my phone was on and had rather full battery too.

Shigaraki: Ohhh you don't like it? Too bad NPC!

Just like that he injected another syringe into my arm. It was a shot directly into my veins and I immediatelly felt the effect. This time I felt ice cold. It wasn't for long that I started shaking again but this time some foam came out of my mouth.

Shigaraki: THE FUCK!

Kurogiri: I told you he won't be able to handle it.

Shiagraki: NO YOU TOLD ME YOU WOUlDN'T SUGGEST DOING THIS!

Everything was spinning and I felt very bad. It was really hard to breath with the foam in my mouth. I felt suffocated and everything was burning now. At this point I just wanted to die. As if the thing they injected me heard me, it came out of me like the first time. All it left was a metalic taste in my mouth.

Me: *cough* *cough* *cough*

Kurogiri: If you insert another one inside him, he will die.

Shigaraki: Well one problem we have less. Though if this one works we will have a perfect test subject for a nomu.

Me: ...please....no .... more!

I was honestly begging at this point. Though they ignroed it again. This time Shigaraki came to my side and he uncoffed me before he stabbed the needle of the third injection directly into my heart. 

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It was a direct shot full of pain. It was at this moment that the door was kicked open.

Me: ARG!!!

I began clentching my shirt which was completly wet thanks to my sweat and blood. It was painfull and I started shivering.

Whatever happened in the room was something I didn't know. I did see some heroes coming in and I felt someone taking me into their hands and strap me into their car. However everthying after that was something I couldn't remember. I was just done and hoped that I could get back to my mom and hug her. I wanted to be home in my warm bed and rest. 

Ohh how I wished that today would be a bad joke or a nightmare and that I would just wake up in my own bed.