911: What's your emergency?!

It was not soon after I thought of the possibility to run out and jump through the window once again that I heard skme hammering and a "Done" coming from the same guy called Kurogiri.

Ohh god...

What should I do?

....

Should I inform my mom...

No!

If she knew that I was chased by Bakugo and bullied she would never let me go out again.

Guess I am calling 911.

I waited for an hour or so until I was sure that no one would get down or was around me. If there was one thing I knew that it was that this building was old and you could hear the cracking floor while walking. That was why I didn't dare to get out too.

Seeing as there was no other choice I called 911.

911: What's your emergency?

Me: I am stuck at a villain base.

911: You are stuck... Is this a prank?

Me: No. I am really stuck here.

911: How did you get in?

Me: I went through a broken window while being chase and just got here. I don't know what to do. I can't go out.

911: Sir if it would be that easy to come across a villain base then heroes would have found it a long time ago. Please don't do this kind of prank again and have a nice day. *Dot* *Dot* *Dot*

Did the guy just hang up on me?

But I need help!

What should I do now...

Let's try calling again!

Thinking that I made a mistake while phasing my situation I decided to make another call. This time another person picked up and I once again whispered into my phone to answer the call.

911: What's your emergency?

Me: I need help. I don't know what to do.

911: Sir please calm down and tell me where you are.

Me: A villain base.

911: Did you get kidnapped Sir?

Me: No.

911: Do you know how many villain are in the base?

Me: I know of 2 but I am hiding and I didn't see them myself.

911: Can you get out unnoticed?

Me: No.

911: Do you know where you are?

Me: No.

911: Sir is there anything you know that can help me in finding out where you are?

Me: Unfortunately not. I am just stuck at a villain base.

911: Wait. Did you say stuck.

Ohh shit!

I said it again!