The help we needed!

Aizawa's POV:

The moment we came back into the room we could hear some screams comming from the other end. It was definitely Izuku's. Knowing that and looking at the detectives face, I knew that he was discovered. However his phones seeing as we can still hear everything was not.

When we came into the room the detective already had the call on a minimum tone since it was just screaming comming from the kid, painful screaming.

Me: They found him?

Tsukauchi: Yes but he managed to hide the phone.

Me: How did they find him.

Tsukauchi: Apparently there was a blood trail leading to the place he was hiding and he also started cuaghing.

Me: Makes sense with a broken rib.

Tsukauchi: A borken rib?

Mic: What is even going on here?

Me: This is Izuku Midoriya the kid I told you found a villain hideout.

Hitoshi: Dad... do you think he is...

Me: I do.

Mic: If that's the case then he lost his mother.

Tsukauchi: Wait hold on. Who lost who?

Me: There were casualties in the mall.

Mic: Well a woman that claimed to have a son called Izuku saved ours and died in the process.

Tsukauchi: Did she had green hair and freckles?

Hitoshi: Yes. She was also chubby.

Tsukauhi: It is probably his mother then.

Mic: So... we need to inform the father that he lost his wife and his son is currently being totured?

Tsukauchi: No. There is no one left besides the mother to take care of the kid.

Mic: ... Oh god...

Hitoshi: Let's make him my brother! She saved me! I feel bad for him!

Mic: We'll do that! We have too!

Me: I agree but first let's get him out of there!

Tsukauchi: We still have no lead to where he is.

Me: *Sigh* I wish we don't have to call Nezu but...

Mic: I'll do it.

Me: No, it's fine. I know how much he scares you.

Mic: Come on! He's the personification of Satan himself! How can I not!

As we were starting to talk about the last possibility to find the kid, we could hear some talking again and Tsukauchi put the speaker louder so we could hear what they were talking about.

Kurogiri: I found a bag while getting rid of the bloodstains outside that lead to us.

Izuku: DON'T TOUCH IT!

We heard him scream inpanic before coughing again and I pressumed that they hit him just from hearing the noises he made.

???: Ohh what do we have here?

Izuku: Please, Shigaraki! Just put it back and let it be!

Shigaraki: What is in there that you don't want to see?!

A minutes of silent passed until we could hear them talking again.

Shigaraki: Impressive! this helps us a lot! Thank you, you useless NPC!

Kurogiri: WAIT! Sensei might have a different use for him!

Shigaraki: How dare you stop me from putting a quirk inside him!

Kurogiri: We could use his brain. This analysis are as you already said impressive.

Shigaraki: How about we do both?!

After that we could hear Izuku scream again and I had enough and went out to call Nezu. If what I think was happening then we needed to get there as fast as possible.

Nezu: It's not like you to call me outside work.

Me: How fast can you track a phone?

Nezu: Depends on the reasoon.

Me: A kid is in a villain lair and Tsukauchi's team can't track him.

Nezu: Sounds serious.

Me: He has dangeroues information about heroes. He is more or less an analyst.

Nezu: Ohh that is indeed something we can't have. Send me the caller ID and I'll see to it. In exchange I want to meet the kid.

Me: Deal.

I knew how dangerous it was to make a deal with the devil but in this case we didn't had any other choice then doing it. It was either that or the kid dies. After the short call, I went back inside.

Hitoshi: And?

Me: He'll see to it.

Mic: What did he want in exchange?

Me: To meet him.

Mic: All right, it's not that bad.

Me: Say that again when we bring him to Nezu.

Tsukauchi: You got Nezu to help us?

Me: Yes... 

Right after I said yes, I got a notification with a place. It was a street in an abandoned part of. the slums.

How the heck did he get there?

It was really far away from civilisation. He also said he ran away but to end there he must have ran hours. For someone to pursue him that long was impressive and dumb at the same time but what made me wonder the most was the state he ran for soo long. 

Me: We got an address. Mic get Hitsohi and go to UA, brief Nezu and RG. 

Tsukauchi: You coming with me?

Me: Yes.

Mic: All right! Good luck!

We all split up and I ended up hoping to find the kid alive. He was after all screaming in pain when we left.

Hang in there problem child!

Help is on the way!