That day cali is so frustrated, but she still act like she is fine. Her and Luna didnt even talk since that day. Maybe they have some terrible misunderstanding.

Jake, simon, and especially Luis got to talk to her about her problems and i dont. If i just have the guts to ask her right away and give her some advice that will comes up to my mind. Then wrap my arms around her until she's fine again.

I badly wanted to be the shoulders she needed the most in tough times...

"Deeply in though?" Mom asked still looking at her book but giving me some glances.

"I dont know" i released a sigh "maybe.."

"Maybe?" Dad confusely asked, and i just nod as a respond. I look at my surrounding and find simon and vinny at the backyard already playing with the dogs. "What's up, son?"

"I-" then look at both of them "How do you know that your inlove at some point?"

"Why? Do you like someone again?" Mom rolled her eyes "Dont tell me its one of your exes again"

"Mom" i said and she just sends me a glance

Dad chuckled at the interaction "You will feel butterflies flying inside you when you hear her voice. You will feel goosebumps when she touches your skin." He stops and put his phone down to his lap "And you'll feel home when you wrap your arms around her" dad added with a proud smile then giving mom eye contact. Lumapit si mom pakonti konti kay dad. Until their lips touched for a minute then smiled at each other. I dont see it romantic when they do it, honestly...

I put on a discussed faced "Yuck"

"You won't be alive if we don't do that or something else, son" Dad jokingly responded then all of us laughed.

"Make sure that this time, sandro" Mom made an eye contact at me and dad looking at mom as she continues "Please choose someone worth your time. I dont want to see you with a broken heart again, anak ko"

I gave them both a glance and then smile "I will.."

.......

Dad's team have arrived and currently setting everything up at dad's office. I am currently in my room and i just changed into some white polo and pants.

Then there is a knock on the door "Sir Sandro are you ready na daw po ba?" A girls voice suddenly asked

"I'll be down in a minute" i said rolling my sleeves up. She said okay then go down the stairs because i can hear it. I comb my hair then grab my phone before going straight downstairs.

Once i entered dad's office the team greeted me and i greeted them back. They made me sit down next to dad with like thousands of lights infront of us.

I think we are going to do some interview some sort of stuff. Dad didnt really told me anything at all about what we are going to do.

"Quiet on set!" A guy yeld "Recording in 3.....2....1...!" the videographer exclaimed. Then the lights infront of us opened and a camera starts recording.

"Magandang araw sainyong lahat! May panibago nanaman tayong video at napapansin namin na gustong gusto niyo talaga ang mga ito. Kaya ito na!" Dad said for his intro. Pops ko vlogger na HAHAHAH "Eto nga at napilit ko ang anak kong si sandro"

I waved my hands at the camera and smiled "So what are we gonna do dad? I dont actually knows what will happen"

"Ayun nga. Ang gagawin natin ngayon ay Q&A with Sandro Marcos. Which is you" dad explained then pointing fingers at me