There For You

A week had passed since Toni finally told Kenny about her past. Since then he's been so much more loving and caring toward her and he and Jacie has grown even closer.

Toni's anxiety had gotten worse and she'd get herself worked up often since her visit from Marcus but Kenny was patient with her. She felt closer to him than ever before and felt like she could fully trust him. She never thought she'd be able to trust a man ever in her life but Kenny showed her different.

They were hanging out at Toni's house and watching Jacie together and cuddling on the couch. Toni looked up at Kenny and just stared at him thinking.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" He said looking down

"Just how grateful I am that you're here and that you didn't run away from me when I needed you the most. Thank you for that." She said as a tear slipped down her cheek.

Kenny wiped it away and kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna always be here for you. I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't imagine my life without you now."

"I love you too Ken. I love you so much." She sat all the way up and kissed him.

The kiss was tender, sweet, and full of passion. They broke away from each other and stared into each other's eyes for a moment until Toni's phone rang.

It was her mother calling her. "Hey mom what's up?"

"Hey baby, I going to be working another late night and I just wanted to call and let you know. I sent you some money, so you and Jacie can get dinner. If you need anything else just call me ok. I love you"

"Ok I love you too mom." Toni sighed hanging up.

"What's wrong?" Kenny asked

"Nothing, just my mom working late....again."

"Tone I know how you feel. My dad works all the time too. I know he has to provide for me but sometimes I just wish he was here."

"Exactly. I shouldn't feel that way because I know she's doing her best but sometimes I feel like if she didn't work so much then-" Toni trailed off

"Then what? Come on baby you can talk to me." Kenny said moving he hair out of her face.

"Then maybe non of this would have happened and I wouldn't be so messed up."

Kenny didn't know what to say so he just pulled her in and hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry Ken. I don't mean to keep crying and complaining all the time." She said into his chest

"You're healing. It's bound to happen and I'm gonna be there every step of the way to dry every tear. You're not a mess baby. You're perfect to me."

Toni lifted her head up and they locked eyes again. Kenny caressed her cheek and pulled her in for a kiss.

Hey guys! I know it's been a while. This chapter was just a filler.