Unexpected Visitor Pt.2

Toni was the last one in the locker room after practice. She was gathering the last of her stuff when she heard someone come in.

"Ken? Baby is that you?" She asked still getting her things. "Ken you know your not supposed to be in here, silly." She said turning around

When she saw who it was, she froze.

"Hey, babygirl. You missed me?" Marcus asked with a sinister smirk

Toni backed up slowly as he walked near her.

"What are you doing here? I thought-"

"That I was in jail? No I got out early for good behavior." He said inching even closer to her. "Why so scared. I used to be your favorite uncle remember?"

"That was before you hurt me." Toni half whispered still backing up.

"Aww come one you don't mean that. You know you've always been my favorite niece. Remember that game we used to play?"

"Please get away from me. Get away from me or I'll scream, loud!" Toni warned as her back hit the locker

"You've always been dramatic. I missed that. You filled out real nice too. Look at you baby girl, you're a woman now." He said getting uncomfortably close to her

He caressed the side of her face as she let a few tears drop.  "I've been watching you for a while. I see you got a little boyfriend or whatever he is. Tryna get over me baby?"

Toni spit in his face "You're a sick son of a bitch!"

"Oh you're a little more feisty now." He wiped his face.

Toni tried to move from between him and the locker but he just closed the space between them even tighter.

"I see you got a little sister now. She looks like you when you were little. Reminds me of.....old times." He said as he rubbed his hands up her thighs.

She squirmed under his touch. She never thought she'd have to see him again, to feel his cold hands on her body again. She hates him with all of her being.

"I think, I might have to introduce myself to her. Little Jacie, that's her name right? Yea I payed a visit to Regina yesterday and saw a picture of you two on her desk with your names on the frame. She should know her uncle Marcus too right?"

"I swear to god if you go near her, I'll fucking kill you!" She said with tears rolling down her face

"You sound just like Regina. iM gOInG To kILl YoU! Toni please, your just as helpless now as you were all those years ago."

She bucked underneath him trying to get free again.

"Only difference is this time there's no one here to save you." He roughly grabbed her face and kissed her as she tried to fight him off.

She wiggled and bucked enough to finally get free. "I'll see you soon baby girl." He said walking out of the locker room smiling. This was like some sick game to him.

Toni sat down against a locker and cried her eyes out. She couldn't believe her past was coming back to haunt her.

A few minutes later Kenny walked in.

"OMG, Ken!" She ran up to him and threw herself in his arms."

"What's wrong, why are you crying?"

"He's back! I thought he was gone but he's back and he's here! I can't believe he found me!"

"Ok Toni I'm gonna need you to calm down and tell me what going on slowly."

"My uncle. He was here!"

"Ok how about we calm down and take a few deep breaths first. Come on I'll take you home."

He grabbed her stuff for her and they walked to his car.

The ride home was silent with the exception of Toni's sniffles. When they got in Toni's driveway Ken cut the car off and looked at her.

"Are you ready to tell me what's going on?"

"Kenny, I wasn't fully truthful about my past. I think it's time you knew everything." She got out of the car and Kenny followed behind her. "I have to show you something and I hope this doesn't ruin us or make you look at me different but I understand if it does."

"Baby I could never look at you differently, I- I love you." He said vulnerably.

"I love you too." Toni kissed his cheek. "Come on" she said and he followed her to her bedroom.

She really hoped he wouldn't run away from her after this but it was now or never.