Monday Morning

Tionne and Toni woke up early Monday morning. Toni was extremely bubbly and energized. Alex and Jade had went home to get ready for school.

"Girl what is wrong with you? You've been bouncing off the walls since you woke up." Tionne laughed

"Nothing. I'm just excited for tryouts today. I really feel like I have everything down perfect." Toni replied

That was only part of the reason she was so happy. She was still giddy from last night and Kenny was all she could think about. She couldn't believe that a boy really liked her. She smiled thinking about their kiss.

"Mmhm. If you say so. Cheer tryouts can't have you smiling that hard."

Toni quickly tried to straighten her face but failed. "Tionne seriously, it's nothing." She walked into her closet to find an outfit.

"Mmk, I'll leave it alone...for now. But you will tell me."

"Whatever. Come pick out an outfit. We are pretty much the same size. I'm gonna go shower."

Toni went to shower as Tionne looked through her closet. "Hmmm, she has some cute ass clothes. Hella girly but cute nonetheless."

She decided to take one of her cropped sweatshirts, skinny jeans and converse. She sat on Toni's bed waiting for her to get out the shower until she noticed something outside Toni's window.

She walked up to the window and saw a black car sitting across the street. She couldn't tell if anyone was in it because the windows were tinted. She decided to leave it alone. Maybe it was nothing.

A few minutes later Toni came out of the shower and let Tionne go in.

Just as she finished getting dressed her phone rang.

"Good morning beautiful." She blushed as she heard Kenny's voice in the phone

"Good morning Kenny."

"Come open the door."

She ran downstairs and opened the door. As soon as she did that Kenny picked her up and gave her a kiss. She giggled as he put her down.

"I'm so happy I get to do that whenever I want now."

"Your so silly." Toni said slapping his arm.

"Where's the girls?"

"Jade and Alex went home to get ready and Tionne is in the shower."

"You excited for today?"

"Yes but nervous, as always."

"You got it. I know you do."

"Thanks Ken. She hugged him. While she hugged him she noticed the same black car that Tionne noticed earlier. She got a weird feeling from it but decided to ignore it. Today was starting off too good to be ruined.

"Toni can you make me- KENNYYYY" Jacie ran up to Kenny and jumped into his arms.

"Hi, princess. You look like you slept good last night."

"Not really. Toni wouldn't let me sleep with her." She said putting her head on Kenny's shoulder.

"Wow. How dare she. That is so messed up!" Kenny said causing Toni to laugh and roll her eyes.

"I know right!" Jacie said

"How about we can all go to get ice cream, when me and Toni come home from school? Would that make up for last night?"

"Yess! Kenny your the best !" Jacie said hugging his neck. He sat her down and let her run off.

Toni and Kenny watched as they laughed.

"Is that ok with you?" Kenny asked Toni

"Yes. I think it will be fun. Besides she's starting to like you more than me anyway." Toni laughed

"Yea I'm like that." Kenny said brushing fake lint off his shoulder.

"Whatever. I'll see you at school." She laughed

They gave each other a kiss before Toni closed the door. She smiled before walking to the kitchen to find something to eat.

Meanwhile, the driver of the black car watched as Kenny jogged back over to his house. They seethed with anger every time they saw Kenny. They couldn't stand that he was getting closer to Toni, close to something that belonged to them and them only. It was ok though, it would be dealt with soon enough.

*****So this was a quick filler chapter to move the story along. I know it's been moving kinda slow but trust me shit is about to hit the fan. Give me feedback and tell me what y'all think so far.******