Unexpected Visitor

Toni's mother was at work busy replying to emails when her assistant walked in.

"Miss Regina, you have a visitor here to see you. He says he's family."

Regina looked up and her blood turned cold when she saw who was standing before her. "Thank you Sidney, you may leave us."

Regina's assistant closed the door as she walked out.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Regina said turning around.

"What's the matter baby sis. You not happy to see me?" Her brother Marcus said. "I decided it was time to pay my favorite sister a visit. I also want to see how my favorite little niece is doing."

"You stay the hell away from my daughter!"

"What? I just wanna see how she's doing. I saw her pictures on Facebook. She's filled out quite nicely don't you think? Yea I think so." Marcus said as he walked around Regina's office

"Marcus I swear to god if you come near my daughter I will kill you like I should have done 4 years ago!"

He just laughed clearly unphased by his little sister's threats. "Yea I still have a mark thanks to you. But don't worry I'm not mad about that anymore. Or about the fact that you put me in jail."

Regina moved behind her desk trying to stay calm.

"I'm out now baby sis and I can't wait to see little Toni. I know she missed her favorite Uncle. Oh I saw her out with a boy the other day. I don't think I like him."

"Marcus please just go away." Regina pleaded on the verge of breaking down

"I also saw a little cutie with them. She looks just like Toni did when she was little. When did you have another baby? I thought you were too old for that anyway?"

"Marcus I warning you to get the FUCK out of my office right now before I call security!" Regina threatened

"Alright I'm going. It was so good to see you sis." He came up and gave Regina a hug and kissed her on the forehead while she squirmed in disgust.

She watched as he walked out of the office and closed her door. She shook violently as she broke down into tears. She had to do something.

She grabbed her purse and keys and headed out of the office. "Sidney you can take a lunch." She told her assistant as she headed out to her car.

A few minutes later she was at the police station. "Excuse me I need to speak to Officer Wright." She told the officer at the desk. Officer Wright was an Officer that worked in Marcus' case and was transferred to Atlanta before Regina moved here.

"And who are you?"

"I'm Regina Braxton and this is urgent!"

"Look man you're gonna have to wait like every-"

"Regina what are you doing here?" Officer Wright said cutting the other officer off.

"He's back."

"Marcus?"

"Yes Marcus, and he's threatening my family. Is there anything you can do?"

"Well has he physically harmed anyone?"

"No but I'm afraid he will." Regina pleaded

"I'm sorry Regina but we can't do anything now. His probation stipulates that he can't physically harm anyone or come within 100 feet of your daughter. But I promise we'll keep a close eye in him. You call me if he does anything and we'll have him booked."

" Ok, thanks so much."

"You take care, Regina."

Regina walked back out to her car and took a deep breath. She looked up to the sky, "Lord, please watch over my child, and give me the strength."

Marcus

"••••Marcus