I did as I was told while digging my nails into him as warm liquid pooled out of me, satisfaction washing over me. He removed himself but I still ached, reminding me of what we just did. He pushed himself up and I got onto my knees so that he could finish in my mouth. He grips my hair and moans as he finishes into my mouth, the liquid landing in the back of my throat before I swallowed it.

I licked his tip clean after he was done finishing, almost smiling while he moaned my name and his eyes rolled back. I removed my lips, and he wiped them with his finger before I lay backward on the bed.

He put his clothes back on while I laid there for a second, thinking about what I just did. There was no taking it back. There was no erasing it. Once his clothes were back on he handed me his clothes that he was letting me borrow. I took them and he asked me, "Do you need anything?"

"Water."

He laughed slightly before exiting the room. I quickly put his clothes on and they felt so comfortable. I sat on the right side of the bed as he walked back in with a glass of water for me. I drank it graciously, needing every drop.

The doorbell ringing made me furrow my eyebrows until I remembered that Aero ordered me food. He got up to go get it, and when he walked back in with it my mouth watered at the smell. He sat down beside me and opened the box, allowing for me to grab a slice. He did the same and we ate together as I put the first movie on that I saw. 

He asked a question out loud, although it seemed to be for himself, "What is it about you?"

"What?" I turned to look at him, my eyebrows lowering.

He stared into my eyes for a few seconds before continuing, "What is it about you that makes being around you feel so....perfect."

His words shocked me. I never expected those words to come out of his mouth. I didn't know the answer to his question, to me there is nothing really that great about me. I'm just a regular person. 

He let out a sigh and ran a hand through his black hair. I didn't know how to answer him and it didn't seem like he wanted an answer, anyways. We continued to eat until it was all gone and he got up to throw the box out.

He came back and laid down in a position to fall asleep. I did the same, but kept some distance from him, since I didn't know how he was feeling. His front was suddenly pressing against my back and his arms wrapped around me, making me smile to myself.

Hopefully Reid doesn't kill me.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

MARCH 10TH

Aero gave me a ride to my class today, but I had plans to walk to Reids after. His birthday is 3 days away and I need to ask the motherfucker what he wants. 

I walked out of class when a familiar voice called my name. I turned around and saw Tomas jogging over to where I was standing. He breathed heavily as if he had just run a marathon and said between breaths, "Hey...Hailey...when...is..."

"Why don't you catch your breath for a second," I said while laughing.

He nodded his head and leaned against the wall for a second, taking huge breaths. Once they slowed down he asked, "When is Reids party? I don't wanna be late and have him kill me."

"9," I told him.

He nodded, "You know if you're going with him yet?"

I made an 'oh shit' face mentally, totally forgetting that I told him I was going with Reid.