Suspicions and poison lips

Start from the beginning

Davina simply nodded as she ran a hand up his chest before pressing her lips against hers making him smile and instantly return the kiss, cupping her face in his hands as he moved his lips in sync with hers.

Klaus suddenly walked into the kitchen and stopped in his tracks as he spotted the couple and he rolled his eyes before starting to make a gagging sound "I think I'm gonna be sick" Klaus said scrunching up his nose making the couple pull away. Both of them scowled and Davina grabbed a wooden spoon and tossed it at his head which he managed to dodge "shut up Nik" Kol retorted as Davina hopped off the counter.

"Come on love let's head out" Kol said as he grabbed her hand and led her out the kitchen glaring at Klaus for interrupting their little moment. "Thank you now I can enjoy a glass of bourbon without having to watch you two play tonsil tennis" he shouted after them "piss off dickhead!" Davina yelled back before a shoe was thrown at the back of his head with an audible clunk which was followed by Kol's laughter.

Klaus growled as he rubbed the back of the witch "I'll get you for that little wolf!" he yelled "no you won't!" Davina replied "can you two bloody shut up!" Rebekah yelled from somewhere in the compound "can we never have a quiet morning in this household" Elijah asked from his study "no!" Klaus, Rebekah and Kol replied making Elijah huff in disappointment.

....

1 hour later....

Klaus was the only one at the compound as Rebekah headed out with Hayley and Elijah while Kol and Davina were out. Monique was somewhere Klaus didn't really know where but he didn't really care as he didn't care for the witch despite using her for her magic.

"Klaus" Genevieve called out as she walked in, her red heels clicking against the floor as she wondered further into the  compound "what do you want Genevieve?" Klaus asked not looking up from her as he stood in front of a canvas painting "well is that anyway to greet a friend?" she asked from the doorway making him look to her and he subtle raked his eyes up and down her body. She was wearing a red skin tight dress which hugged her body showing her curves, her red hair fell down in soft waves "I wouldn't really call you a friend" he said and she smirked as she entered the room.

"Right, I'm more of what you call a booty call" Genevieve replied as she walked over to him, resting a hand on his shoulder "well I didn't really call you here as I'm not in the mood for any booty right now" Klaus replied "you sure about that? You look a little tense. What's wrong? Did you have a disagreement with one of your siblings?" she asked fluttering her eyelashes "that's really none of your concern" he replied "you know you can tell me anything right?" she asked and he just chuckled.

"Not when it comes to my family. You'll do well to back off when it concerns my family" he warned making her sigh "very well" she replied before placing a hand on his cheek and he shrugged her off. "Oh come on, don't act like my touch repulses you. We've slept together quite a few times Klaus so I know what you want and what you want right now is a woman to dominate and screw. Well you can screw me" she purred seductively as she pressed herself up against him.

Klaus growled as he vamp sped them up against the wall making her eyes widen in surprise before he roughly pressed his lips against hers making her smirk as she kissed him back as he ran his hands up her dress, wasting no time in ripping her dress off and speed them to his bed. 

Klaus pushed her onto the bed and he got on top when his head started to spin and slowly Genevieve flipped them around and straddled him and she kissed up his neck "what is hap..." Klaus slurred before trailing off and his eyes suddenly closed and Genevieve pulled back with a smirk, wiping the corner of her lips.

She reached a hand out to his face and caressed him "don't worry I won't hurt you. Rebekah and Marcel have been lying to you and I just need you to know the truth" she whispered before getting off him as she turned away from him as she pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"He's out, come quickly. We've got work to do" she spoke into the phone before quickly hanging up before the other person could respond. She looked back at Klaus's still body and smiled, she had laced some kind of poison in the lipstick she was wearing that would knock out Klaus for a few hours, the poison didn't affect her.

"Oh Rebekah you're gonna be in trouble" she muttered with a smirk appearing on her face as she turned away and looked out the window as she waited for back up to arrive.

Well did what you think? You got some cute Kolvina fluff. Kol and Davina are suspicious of the witches.  Klaus got a shoe thrown at his head by Davina after he made a comment about her and Kol. Genevieve knocked out Klaus using a poison that was laced in her lipstick. What will happen? 

Vote and comment