11

Jungkook POV

I was chilling at home, not doing anything in particular. I was just staring into space thinking about many different things.

 I was laying on my couch for a while doing random things on my phone when someone called me. It was Taehyung.

I excitedly answered his call wanting some thrill to my boring life right now.

"Hey Jungkook, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm just at home," I said.

"Hm, so you're not doing anything right now?"

"No, why? Do you have something in mind?" I asked.

"Ugh, I wish. I've been really busy with business matters my dad wants me to attend. I think he expects too much from me." He laughed softly. "Anyway, Eunjin called me recently saying that she wants to see you again."

"Really?" 

"Yeah, she wants to hang out."

"She didn't tell me she wanted to though."

"Oh well I guess she hasn't contacted you yet, she told me about it but I guess she hasn't told you yet. But yes, she does want to hang out with you."

"Okay, I think I will, I'm really bored here at home anyway. You're always busy with your stuff and Jin is busy with his so I have nothing to do."

"C'mon you can do stuff by yourself."

"I know, it's just more fun hanging out with other people"

"Don't worry man, we'll hang out soon, I promise."

"That doesn't make me hopeful."

"Oh c'mon, I'm trying to be sincere here."

"Yeah whatever. See you later."

"Alright bye."

"Bye" I hung up the phone.

I pulled up Eunjin's texts and started to type something.

Jungkook:

"Hey Eunjin, would you like to hang out soon? Let me know when you can and we'll meet then." 

I sent the message and waited on my couch like I had nothing better to do with my time, especially with the mess that was surrounding me.

 My apartment was really messy at the moment. I get lazy and sometimes leave things for later and by later I mean weeks. Yeah, I know that's a bad habit. 

Around 10 minutes later I got a text back from Eunjin.

Eunjin:

"Yes! I'd love to! I'm free tomorrow, that okay?" 

I smiled.

Jungkook:

"Yeah, that's fine. Where do you wanna meet?" 

She replied quickly 

Eunjin:

"I know this chill Café downtown. It's called 'Blue Shard.' Wanna go there?"

Jungkook:

"Yeah, that sounds fun. I'll see you then."

Eunjin:

"See you then! 😁😉"

I laughed seeing her texts. She was so cute and perky.

Until tomorrow…

I entered the 'Blue Shard' Café and holy shiiit it was so beautiful.

Almost everything in there was blue and it all looked so well coordinated and pretty

Almost everything in there was blue and it all looked so well coordinated and pretty. It was even decorated for Christmas.

 It was about evening. The sun was just getting ready to set and it was making the whole Café bright and cozy.

I looked all around the place to see if I could spot Eunjin anywhere. I looked towards the window and saw her sitting at a small table, looking at a menu.

I walked over to her table calling for her attention.

"Hey Eunjin," I said cheerfully, arriving at the table.

"Oh hi Jungkook! How are you?" 

"I'm good, you?" I asked, sitting down. 

"I'm good. So, what have you been up to lately?" Eunjin smiled.

"Uhh nothing much, I'm mostly just at home because I have no ongoing projects at the moment. It's kind of boring honestly." 

"Ah yeah, I get you. It's funny I complain about being busy all the time but when I'm not, I'm bored as hell."

"Right?! I guess it's a never ending cycle."

We both chuckled. We ordered some food and drinks as we talked more.

"So Eunjin, why haven't I seen you for a while? You're not getting bored of me, are you?" I teased. 

"Oh no, I'm not! Really, you're an amazing person. I've just had some other things I had to do. I had to help with my friend's wedding and also do a speech for Sinsum company so it's been a lot."

"It's okay, I was just teasing. I know you're busy, I won't hold that against you." 

"Thanks Jungkook. But really I did want to see you again, especially after Taehyung told me you wanted to again."

"Really? When did he say that?" 

"Not too long ago."

"Hm, I never told him I wanted to. Not that I don't want to hang out with you, I'm just curious why he said that."

"Hm, well I don't know…..wait…"

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"Oh my god, I think I know why."

"Uhhh why?"

"Taehyung told me a bit ago that he's jealous of you hanging with such a handsome guy."

I was confused as hell. "What? Jin?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think that's his name." Eunjin said.

"Why would he be jealous?" 

Eunjin shrugged her shoulders. "No idea." She said,

We continued with our conversation changing the topic. Was Taehyung really jealous of me hanging out with Jin? I guess I'll ask him later. 

I wanted to know why. Was it me or him he was jealous of? The thought lingered in my mind. I wasn't able to shake it easily.