2

Jungkook POV

Holy shi- I didn't know what to do. That guy gave me his number last night. Maybe he thought I was cool and that's why he gave it to me.

I approached him because of what Taehyung had told me and it seemed to have worked out well for me. Now I had a handsome guy's phone number. 

I didn't know if I should contact him now, soon, or later. I was panicking not knowing what to do with myself.

I stopped my thoughts for a second, taking a deep breath. I looked at the card.

Kim Seokjin

555-0234

JinSeok92@gmail.com

I stared at the card for longer than I should have. I thought about our entire encounter. He seemed nice and humble, not to mention he was the most handsome guy I'd ever seen.

I started to think about what I would ask him about hanging out some time. Maybe I was getting my hopes up about this but I wanted to take a chance. What could go wrong right?

I started to text him a message.

Jungkook:

"Hey Seokjin, it's me Jungkook from the party last night?" 

That's what I started off with. 

I waited for a few minutes until I got a reply 

Seokjin:

"Hey you! How are you?"

Yup, it had to be him, right?

Jungkook:

"I'm good. Doing anything today?"

Seokjin:

"Nah, just boring stuff 😒"

I chuckled softly

Jungkook:

"Haha, yeah life's pretty boring these days, don't you think?"

Seokjin:

"Yeah it was until I met you 😉"

I laughed at his cheesy response.

Jungkook:

"Well, you'd come to know that I'm not really that interesting."

Seokjin:

"I'd like to see that for myself then."

This guy already seemed to be flirting with me. Oh my god!

Jungkook:

"Hey, if you're free one of these days, wanna meet up? I want to get to know more about you."

I waited anxiously for his reply.

Seokjin:

"Absolutely! I'd love to. I can't today or tomorrow, but how about on Thursday? 'The Pink Pearl?' My treat."

Jungkook:

"Really? Okay! What time?"

Seokjin:

"How about 6pm?"

Jungkook:

"Sounds good. Guess I'll see you then."

Seokjin:

"See you then! 😁"

I smiled at my phone like an idiot. I was excited to meet him again. I barely knew him but I had a good feeling about him. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

Hopefully this wouldn't be short lived or anything. 

It was a bit later in the day when I heard a knock on my door. I got up from the couch to see who it was.

I opened the door to see Taehyung. 

"Hey!" I said, smiling at him.

"Hey, can I come in?" He asked.

"Of course, come on in."

He walked past me and sat on the couch. I closed the door and sat on the couch as well.

"So buddy, what's up?" I asked.

"Not much, oh but I'm really sorry I couldn't see you after your performance, my father had called me to come visit with him for longer than I anticipated. I just wanted to say that you and Eunjin were amazing!"

"Eunjin?" I asked, curiously.

"Oh that's my cousin, the one who sang with you."

"Oh so that's her name?" 

"Yeah. She told me that you were amazing and wanted to talk to you sometime."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, she doesn't want to do anything drastic, don't worry. She's a really chill nice girl. I'm sure you'll like her once you get to know her." 

"Uh sure" I said nervously. How did I score this? A handsome guy and a pretty woman wanted to get to know me. I didn't know how to feel but for the most part I felt nervous but excited.

I was bisexual so I swung both ways.

Wait...what am I thinking? I shook my head. I shouldn't think too much about this. I needed to give it more time before I started going off on my wild imagination. 

"So Jungkook, would you be willing to meet her?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah definitely, that'd be fine." I said.

"Great! I'll let her know. When are you free?" 

"I'm free tomorrow" 

"Oh that's perfect. My family is having a small gathering then and Eunjin will be there. You want to come to that?" 

"Oh no I don't want to intrude on your family gathering." I said, putting my hands up in defense.

"Nonsense, my parents have met you before and they like you. I'm sure they wouldn't mind you being there." 

"Okay, whatever you say." I said. I hope this will go well.

A/N:

Surprise! You're getting another chapter! My original plan was to upload one chapter every Thursday but I feel like that's too long to wait and I bet you don't want to wait that long either. So I'll just be updating chapters whenever I feel like too long is too long which won't be much of a wait 😃

Btw, this was the dress I was inspired by for Eunjin to be wearing at the party. Just imagine something similar to this.

 Just imagine something similar to this

Hope you're liking this story so far. 😃🙃