ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #10 :

Start from the beginning

She can't help to gaze at Hanzo who was just staring at her the whole time.

" what ? " displeased in her voice.
" nothing " he answered, still staring at the female ninja.

" can you... please stop staring ? "

Hanabi can see him smirking behind his mask.

" I'm not looking " he denied.
" oh yes! because you're STARING " she said, emphasizing the word staring.

Hanzo just chuckled.

'What's funny?' Hanabi ask at the back of her mind.

" isn't it just the same ? " his brows furrowed.

Hanabi just throwed him a glare.

" stop glaring , doesn't really suit you " he said as he stood up.

" follow me " Hanabi's brows met.
" why would I follow you ?"
" cause I told you to do so ? " he answered as if stating the obvious.
" If you think I am some kind of a dog or minnion to you , you're wrong " she said in a cold voice but it just made the smirk in Hanzo's lips wider.
" I'm amuse . Always. " Hanabi's brows met once again , confused at what he said.
" what are you ta--- " her words got cut off because Hanzo hastily grab her wrist and force her to come with him.

" let go of me! "
" what are you doing? I said let go of me! I told you! I'm not some kind of--- "
" continue that word and I'll kiss you " Hanzo cut her words off.

Thinking that Hanzo might really kiss her , she finally shut her mouth and let the demon grab her .
They stopped in a big oak tree . Finally letting go of Hanabi.

" what are we doing here ?" Hanzo didn't bother to answer her instead he just leap up to the tree.
" aren't you coming ? " he ask while his hand was reaching out for her.

Hanabi just rolled her eyes and started blinking to every branches too. They stopped  when they finally arrived at the highest branch of the tree. Hanzo sat comfortably, his attention towards the moon above them . Shining so beautifuly.

" aren't you going to sit ? " Hanzo ask , still staring at the bright moon.

Hanabi stared at him for a few minutes. Many thoughts was pouring in her mind.

' what if he made me follow him here because he's planning to push me in this freaking tall tree? ' just like this thought .

Hanzo faced her with a crease on his forehead. Wondering why the female ninja is staring at him with a furrow .

" what are you thinking ? "  Hanzo interrupt her chain of thoughts.

Hanabi cleared her throat and turn her attention to the moon above them.

" N- nothing . It's just that , the moon feels so nostalgic . " she excused . Well , not really an excuse cause she exactly felt nostalgia . It feels like home . She badly wanna go home.

She sat beside Hanzo . The doubt is still there . She don't really trust this guy beside her . What if he'll really push her just like what she thought. The silence echoed between them . Hanabi wear her mask on and keep her attention to the bright moon while keeping her guard up to the man beside her who was just staring at her the whole damn time.

" will you please.. stop that! " she hissed.
" stop what ? " he chuckled.

Hanabi rolled her eyes in annoyance. She face the demon guy and lift a brow.

" staring for too long is a crime "
" imprison me then "

Hanabi stilled in her place. Feeling so intimidated in his stares. She can feel the sweats dripping in her forehead as she swallow the lump in her throat.