ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ #09 :

Zacznij od początku

We stayed in that position for a minute until I decided to push him away.

" so.. what are you planning to do to me ? " he just stared at me intently making my brows furrowed.
" are you even listening? " I ask him irritatedly.

I saw him blink a few times and look away.

" get out of here first and eat " he get out of the room first and I immediately followed him.

I roamed my eyes at the every corner of the mansion. The inside looks better than the outside, indeed. And the statue's look so classic and well preserve, as well as the the antiques too.

He stopped in a long table and pull a chair for me. I confusedly stared at him before sitting in the chair.

There was so many foods.

I followed him with my gaze as he just lean in the window , watching me.

" are you sure you don't want to join me ? I mean, there's so many food "
" no thanks, I have already had my breakfast " I just nodded and started eating like a hungry wild animal. I've been unconscious for days anyways.

I can't help myself gaze at his direction , he's making me feel uncomfortable. He's just leaning there while watching me eat.

" what ?" I finally asked
" Nothing " I just shrugged my shoulders and continue in having my breakfast.

When I finished eating my breakfast he immediately taken the used utensils and ordered me to go back in the room where I used earlier.

So here I am.. comfortably laying in a soft bed while staring at the ceiling.

I must think of an idea on how to get out of this place. A plan. Yes, I need a plan.

But.. how can I get out of this place? Maybe at night time ugrhh! why did he abduct me in the first place anyway? Mad demon.

This is going to be hard. I don't have my blades. I was thinking hard of any places where he could possibly hid those.

*Knock
*Knock

A series of knocks pulled me out of my own thoughts.

" Come in! " I sat up and faced him.

Thank goodness, he's wearing a cloth now.

" so ?what now? are you finally letting me go ? "
" I told you I won't allow you to leave this place " I felt my anger rise up once again
" Just.. why are you keeping me as  your hostage ? "
" I am not keeping you as a hostage Hanabi. I . want. you. Tell me which part of it you don't understand? "

I stared at him and he did the same. I rolled my eyes and laid down .

" Wake me up if it's already night time " I close my eyes and didn't bother to look back at him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Hanabi "

" The dinner is ready " I slowly open my eyes and Hanzo's face was the first thing I saw.

I rolled my eyes.

What a great start for the night..

I immediately got off of the bed and walked towards the long table earlier. As what I expected , there's so many food and he's not going to join me again. How can he enjoyed himself watching a person eat ? Is he even enjoying in the first place? I mean,  am I a source of some kind of entertainment ? Or the way I eat somehow entertain him?

When I finished eating as expected, he did the same earlier. So here I am again, staring at the ceiling.

No one told me being a hostage could be this boring.