34 ~ [Sereneness of Heart]

Start from the beginning

I made my way towards my room and removed my clothes. Coming inside my bathroom I stepped under my shower with a sigh. I turned on the tap and cold water started flowing down my body in this cold weather. I didn't even care to turn on the heater first but instantly regretted when I realized how cold the water actually is. But I simply ignored it and forced myself to stand in the running cold water. Don't know why I wanted to bear this. Tolerate this! I'm strong. Strong enough for anything. Isn't it? Is it?

I rubbed my face with my hands as the cold water kept shivering my body. It wasn't just cold.. it was ice cold water actually.
After like half an hour of torturing myself in this cold shower I was finally done with showering so I came out putting a towel around my body.

I was finding what to wear when suddenly I heard a notification bling on my phone. Don't know why but there came an instant urge in me to check who was it. Mentally hoping Levi cause I didn't get to talk to him the whole day.

Without getting my clothes, still with a towel wrapped around my body I got my phone to see who it was. I eyes scanned the name. Louis. It's been a lot of days since we met or talked.

I opened the message "Can we meet?" This was all the message said.
"Of course we can" I typed fidgeting my fingers having no idea why he wants to meet me. I know we are friends but it's been a while we met and after the incidents with Azezal this is probably going to be the first time we meet.

Then there was a sign that the he was typing again but suddenly it stopped. Then my phone started ringing showing his name on the dialer ID. I answered the call utterly a "Helloo"

"Hey! How are you?" He asked gently over the call
"Fine.. and you?" I murmured softly still feeling cold as I was just wrapped with a towel.
"Great. Hm can we meet now?" He enquired
"Huh.. now?" Was voice heard confused.
"Yeah.. now.... " He replied
I stared at the phone and saw the time
"It's almost 10 at night.. Louis?"
"I'm infront of your building. Well we can meet but only if you want to. If you say no it's okay I'll go back" He asserted calmly. Although I found it weird to meet him at this hour but there was something in him that made me believe it's okay. Like somehow he managed to grow the faith in me.

"Hmm okay.. I'll be down in a while.." I murmured
"Okay waiting for you" He replied
"Waittt isn't it cold outside? I mean I'm at home and I'm shivering so bad after taking a shower. The water was dead cold! It must be really cold outside by now?" Unconsciously fidgeting my fingers I murmured.

"Too muchhh.. It's really too cold here! I don't even think I can stand here a minute longer. I'm freezing" He spoke eagerly
"You may come inside. You know which flat right?"
"Yeahh" After that he cut the call.

I went back to my cupboard to get my clothes. I wore them in a hurry as he would come any while. After I wore my clothes, I slightly combed my hair with my finger tips. My eyes were I waited for the calling bell to ring. I could already feel my body sore as I stayed under the cold water for such a long time.

The doorbell rang up and I made my way towards the main door, obvious that it was him.
I opened the door without even seeing who it was and then an instant shock engrossed me the exact moment I saw who exactly was at my door! My eyes almost teared up, without wasting a second more I let myself fall in his arms.

"Daddd" I murmured under my breath hugging him tight. Then I heard him chuckle as he ran his hand on my head, hugging me back.
"I missed you so much dad" I slowly muttered as a lone tear escaped my eye and disappeared  in the hem of his shirt. I felt so safe in his arms, like nothing in this world can probably hurt me if he was with me.

"I missed you more my daughter" He uttered with a smile as we parted. Then I heard the elevator bling signaling that someone is in our floor. And damn I knew it was Louis! But fuck my dad is here! What would he think if Louis comes in my house at this hour. And moreover I live here alone now.

Without wasting a second I pulled my dad inside my house and dragged his luggage too.
"Dad come in.. come in"
"Leera, slow down my daughter" He came inside and the moment I was exactly about the close the door the doorbell rang up again. My dad was watching me waiting to let the door openly properly to see who was it. Giving up I slowly opened the door and there was he.

"Leera- " Louis stopped when his eyes met my dad's. He knew my dad as they met in Georgia and my dad met him too cause I invited him at my home once.
"Ohh Mr. Reilly, what a present surprise!" Louis forwarded his hand to my dad for a shake.
"Louis, how are you son" My dad always granted him a kind gesture. He kinda like Louis.

I watched them awkward and silently as they greeted and talked a bit. I was just thinking what would my dad think that Louis is at my home in this hour before and now they are here gossiping. My dad showed him the way towards sofa and they both eased themselves.
I slowly followed them after closing the door and sat silently.

"What makes you come here at this hour?" My dad finally asked him before eyeing me.
"Hm dad he.. he is here to-" I didn't know what to say and my head wasn't even working for bringing up excuses.
"Sir, I'm here to see her. We didn't meet a long time and I'm going back to Georgia tomorrow. So I thought to meet her one last time before I go" He gave my dad a small smile. Maybe that's the reason he actually came her for.

"Ooh that's great! I will be going back too" my dad replied.
"Wait dad! You would go back to Georgia Tomorrow!?" I asked stunned cause I thought he would be staying here with me for some days as he rarely comes and he bought a luggage too.

"Sorry daughter, I'm here for some work actually. So I thought to see you but I need to go back tomorrow again" I face turned into a sad one after hearing him.
"But I promise we will meet again soon" He added and came to my side to give me a hug.
I could see Louis trying to hide his laughter at my expressions.

"Hm sir, maybe you can fly back to Georgia with me if you want" Louis offered
"I got my tickets already so there would be no need actually" my dad responded
"I'll make you guys some coffee" saying that I got up and headed towards the kitchen as they chit chatted.

After coffee Louis said that it was getting late and he has his flight early so he left.
I showed my dad the guestroom where he could stay in and talked to him for a while. After that I went back to my room.

"Damn why didn't you tell me your dad is here?" A smile formed my lips as I read his text after grabbing my phone.
"I didn't know that either" I texted back
"Thanks it was a nice time though" He texted back
"Probably for my dad" I typed
"It was you actually.. okay see you after I come back again from Georgia"
"Okay! Have a safe journey" I typed and closed my phone.

Then I heard my phone ringing, so I got my phone. It was an unknown number. I thought if I should pick up the call or not then ended up picking it up.

"Helloo" I murmured slowly
"Leeraaa" I jolted when I suddenly heard someone screaming my name.
"Who are you?" I asked
"Guess guess" He instantly replied.
"Sorry.. hm.. I can't recognize you maybe.. "
"You forgot me this early" that person replied dryly. His voice was kinda childish but still couldn't understand who was it.
"Aaron! I'm Aaron" He added

"Ooh Aaron! How are you?" I asked
"Good.. Leera, come to my home tomorrow please" I affirmed in a requesting tone
"Hm your home? Tomorrow? I think I have work dear" I clearly didn't want to go but I didn't want to hurt him.
"Please! I have injured my foot so bad. Won't you come to see me?" His voice turned sad.
"How? Are you okay now??" I worried

"It hurts so bad. Come and see me please" He requested again. I didn't even know how to put him down.
"Okay! I'll come. Get some rest" I murmured defeated.
"Yaaay! See you tomorrow" He finally cheered up and then our call ended.

I took a long breath just hoping I won't get to see that unwanted person again tomorrow. Sometimes expectations just make you feel better. But I felt serene only because my dad was here even its just for a night. But this serenesness of heart was always flimsy than I expected it to be. Without thinking anymore I finally drifted to sleep.

________________________________________

Not edited :/

Hey! Updated after a while :)
Finally my exams are over! So now I'll be able to update frequently <3

Drop your opinions.

Vote, Comment and Share ♡