"Well, you still got me." Arizona reminded her. The two women were always close when they were in med school. One of the few friends Natalie had from back then.

"Right." Natalie smiled. "Maybe I can tell Bella to come and you guys can start dating again and we can be a family. Bella does not want kids." She shrugged her shoulder suggestively. 

"Natalie, no." 

"Fine..."

"How's things with Harry?" Arizona asked her next. Natalie had already gone to two dates with him. It had been going well. But she wasn't necessarily excited. "How come you didn't tell him to come as your date?"

"I was giving Amber driving lessons, I am too exhausted to be all smiley and flirty. Plus I have a headache since I woke up, maybe I shouldn't be drinking." Natalie mumbled the last sentence before taking a sip from her wine. "Yeah, it's fine." She told Arizona.

"You don't sound very excited." Arizona pointed out.

"I just don't have high expectations." Natalie shrugged. "Actually, I do. I am highly expecting him to be a serial killer or something... Because I have the worst luck with men."

And then Natalie locked eyes with Mark just for a brief second before she noticed one of the residents walking up to him. And then Arizona locked eyes with Callie and none of them were with who they truly wanted.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"Are you okay?" Natalie walked up to where Liam was drinking at the party, all by himself. He looked upset and lonely and Natalie hated that her childhood friend was in that condition. They all needed to form a 'I miss my ex' club. Because Liam was missing Lexie a lot. 

Liam was in a hurry. He was in a hurry to do all the things he had missed because he was travelling around with Bella. But Lexie was too young for all that. So they ended up apart. And surprisingly Liam wasn't trying to fill the void of her being gone with someone else. Not like she was doing.

"What does she see in him?" Liam kept his eyes at Lexie and Alex. "What does he have that I don't anyway?"

"He probably doesn't want to get married and he is only a couple of years older than her and you are about 10 years older than her. So..."

"You suppose to support me." Liam glared at Natalie. "Why can you not support me?"

"Liam, just find someone who wants the same things as you." Natalie said softly. "We've all been doing that wrong. We fall in love with people who can't give us what we want. And we can't give them what they want. That's messed up."

"I love her, that's not messed up." Liam scoffed. "I have fun with her. I am truly happy with her. I don't want to sleep around like before. Why is that messed up? Why is it messed up to want to spend the rest of your life with someone?" He questioned. 

And Natalie noticed Mark leaving the party with Reed. "I don't know..." She whispered. She couldn't ignore the knot in her stomach at the thought of him being with someone else. But she had made a decision for a reason. And she wanted to stick to it, no matter what.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

And the next morning, Natalie was overhearing exactly what had happened the previous night with Mark and Reed and how Teddy had found them in bed together.