"Once upon a time, yes I was." He replied casually, shrugging and moving to the kitchen, catching Theo off guard for a second before he relaxed, and his usual cocky smirk graced his lips.

"Okay, old man. Considering that you are as old as time itself, it's not hard to believe that you did experience it. No need to flex." Theo said, his bright red eyes shining with amusement, successful in making Rowan irritated. The deity of night moved from the kitchen, having a drink in his hand and settled next to Theo, after kicking his legs away from the couch, making the latter sputter at the suddenness of the uncharacteristically sharp kick.

Rowan began sipping on his drink, while Theo regarded him with a questioning look.

"Where's mine?" He asked with a frown.

"I didn't bring you any."

"Why the fuck not?"

"Oh my sincerest apologies, as you said, I am getting really old these days, I may have forgotten about your presence." Rowan said with an expression of a wounded man, holding his heart as if in pain at his totally not so deliberate act.

"Asshole." Theo huffed and lifted himself up from his resting position, to steal a big sip from Rowan's glass, and returned to his original place, maintaining the perfect equilibrium, all before Rowan could even process what happened, let alone react to it.

"Hmm it's good." Theo complimented, licking his lips and Rowan frowned, shifting the glass from his right hand to his left hand, so as to increase the distance between the drink and Theo, who laughed seeing the action.

"So why are you here? Were you bored again?" Rowan asked after a while, and Theo blinked, before realization spread across his face.

"Oh shit, I forgot the whole reason why I was here in the first place. You distracted me! Anyway, get dressed, we are leaving." The prince ordered, sitting up now, taking his phone out to check the time.

"Theo, if this is another one of your endeavors to scare the tourists in the city, I will have to bail this time." Rowan replied calmly, making Theo snort.

"Okay, first of all, you had just as much fun as me last time, so don't fucking pretend." Theo replied while pointing accusingly at Rowan who rolled his eyes.

"And secondly, it's not the reason why. Your book husband told me to pick you up and meet him there. Adonis is on his way there too, it's apparently a double date." Theo finished and shrugged, while Rowan frowned.

"Yiuwa called you?"

"No, he sent me a letter with the help of a carrier pigeon that took a million years to reach me, however it was still faster than your lazy ass opening the door." Theo deadpanned and Rowan gave him an irritated look, making the latter roll his eyes.

"Well shit, Nobody appreciates my immaculate humour anymore. Well, their loss." He shrugged and continued "And to answer your very obvious question, yes Yiuwa called me and we are getting late, so you should really put your big boy pants on and fucking hurry."

As much as he wanted to ask more questions, he knew he wouldn't get any answer from Theo so Rowan simply nodded and stalked towards his room to dress up for the alleged date. Yiuwa hadn't informed him about any of this so he was honestly surprised. They often went on dates and even double dates with Theo and Adonis, so that wasn't particularly hard to comprehend but the fact that he didn't tell him was slightly surprising.

He shook his thoughts away and focused on dressing up quickly, before Theo decided to get impatient and cause a ruckus in their house. Twenty minutes later, he was all freshened up and ready. He took one last glance at the mirror and finally went outside, only to pull up short at the sight of a smiling Theo. Not an arrogant sneer or a cocky smirk, that he seemed to have inherited from his father but a genuine soft smile.