pinecones

Tommy hadn't been kidding when he said it was on sight; as soon as he could see me walking up the hill he began throwing pinecones at me.

"Oi!" I threw myself down onto the grass next to him, and the final pinecone flew over my head.

"You don't pay nearly enough attention to me." Tommy said, and I laughed.

"I pay attention to you! Well, sometimes." I saw Tommy running his hands over the dark ground, and I swiftly kicked a pinecone out of his reach before he could find it.

"Anyway, I've been busy lately. My sister has been making me stream on twitch, can you believe it?" I expected Tommy to laugh, but he only looked at me oddly.

"What? Don't look at me like that, I'm not that weird." I protested, and he took his obligatory photo of the sunrise.

"I know you're not. Why's she making you stream anyway?" He tucked his phone away, and I shook my head.

"She's convinced that I'll become famous and introduce her to her favourite streamer. I know, she's a nut job." I said, and Tommy hummed.

"Who's her favourite streamer?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"I think his names Wilbur. Wait, no that's his friend. Tommy, I think. Yeah, it's Tommy." It took me a second to remember, but when I did Tommy had stood up unexpectedly.

"Hey, Tom? You okay?" I followed his lead, but he shook his head.

"I-Uh, I have to get back. Fix my sleep schedule, y'know?" I followed him down our hill, and we paused at the crossroad where we parted.

"Let me know if I can do anything, loser. I'll see you soon?" I asked, and he nodded before walking away.

He didn't even say goodbye, and I was surprised at how much it stung.

I think it was time my baby sister and I watched some minecraft youtubers.

here comes the sun (tommyinnit x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara