boundaries dude

I woke up to an insistent ringing from my phone, and I winced. Who the fuck was calling me when it was still dark out?

"Hello?" I answered groggily, and after looking at the screen I saw it was Tommy.

"You fuckwit, no way are you calling me right now." I groaned, and he laughed loudly.

"But look how pretty the sky is." He turned the camera towards the sky, and he was right. It was so beautiful, and I smiled despite my annoyance.

"Take a photo and send me a picture, okay?" I asked, and he turned the camera back to himself.

"I'll send you it after you buy me a coffee." He decided, and I spluttered.

"What?" He only laughed.

"Come on, y/n, you're already awake. You may as well hang out with me." He said, and I groaned again.

"You actually suck. I'm going back to bed." I said, and he huffed.

"Fine. If you're not at the hill tomorrow I'm going to kill you, though." He threatened, and I gasped mockingly.

"Oh no, that would be extremely terrible please do not do that." I said sarcastically, and he snorted. I could see through the phone that he was walking somewhere, probably home if his yawn was any indication.

"I would if I wouldn't get, y'know, arrested or some shit." He said, and I could hear twigs cracking through the phone.

"Wow, you don't think I'm worth the jail time?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"You don't think I'm worth waking up for, you idiot. No way are you worth jail time." I laughed at that, and he laughed too.

"Okay, I need to sleep. Bye loser." I hung up before he could call me a worse name, and rolled over, back to sleep.

For some reason, all I could remember from my dream was feeling this sort of warmth.

Weird.