jealousy jealousy

"No matter what happens, you cannot fall in love with Tommy. I'm serious, y/n. He is mine!" Remy was glaring at me before the youtube video even began, and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyone that you like is someone I strongly dislike by default, idiot." I said, and Remy huffed.

"Tubbo and Wilbur are also off limits, they're my backup options." She explained, and I rolled my eyes.

"If you're that desperate, you can have Phil. He's like sixty years old, but I guess you can grab the cheque and dip." I whacked my sisters shoulder as she laughed.

"You're actually so weird, you know that right?" My sister whacked me in return at my insult, and I rubbed my shoulder.

"Whatever. We're going to watch Wilbur's MCC vod from the time they won." My sister sighed heavily at the blank expression on my face.

"Minecraft championships. Honestly, you must live under a rock, I don't know how we're related." She clicked play, and this Wilbur guy began talking.

His voice was pretty boring if I was being honest, and I closed my eyes. I could easily fall asleep, and I almost did until I heard another voice.

"TUBBO!" It shouted, and I stared at my sister. It sounded so familiar, and I got this awful sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Um, who's that? The one that just spoke?" I asked, and Remy grinned proudly.

"That's Tommy. Even his voice sounds perfect." She said dreamily, and I scoffed before pausing. He sounded just like my Tommy.

"Can we watch it from Tommy's point of view?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Yeah, he does this super sexy clutch in sky battle." I had no clue what that meant, but Remy seemed happy so I nodded.

When I saw Tommy's face, I froze.

"Wait, I'll show you the video of him talking about this stupid bitch while we're on his channel. You need to tell me that it doesn't mean anything though." She clicked on a video and I watched as she skipped to a certain part off of memory alone.

"You don't understand how shit your advice is, Wil. Like, I can barely breathe when I'm next to her because all I can think about is how shitty the view is compared to her." Tommy was talking, and Remy's expression was getting darker by the second.

For some reason, mine was too.

"You're such a simp, Tommy. You're not allowed to talk about her again until you go on a date. You should go on a coffee date, it would be sweet." Tommy had this soft, starry eyed look as Wilbur was talking, and I knew exactly how Remy felt.

"I don't know how to ask her. We talk on instagram all the time, but I don't think she knows who I am because I gave her my private account." He said, and Remy paused the video.

"So? What do you think?" She asked, and I patted her head, smoothing her hair down.

"It sounds like he really likes her, Rem. I'm going to shower now, maybe we can watch it later." I stood up before my sister could see my unnecessary tears, rushing to my room.

My back to the door, I sunk slowly to the ground, trying desperately to steady my erratic breathing. I had no luck, and my hands shook as I clasped them together, squeezing tightly.

I didn't care that Tommy hadn't mentioned he streamed, because it wasn't about that. It was about the horrible trickle of jealousy that had entered me and was refusing to leave.

I opened my phone and let out a sob as I turned off the alarm I had set for tomorrow morning.