"What should we do first?" Gopal questioned the Glamouran creature with hope within his eyes.

"Worry not, I can locate the closest creatures inside even if I had to stay in one place," Coral informed them. "That's right! Dolphins can use echolocation," Yaya tap her chin in realisation. "Echo─ what?" Gopal choked, not understanding anything. "Echolocation is a process of locating distant or invisible objects through soundwaves," Ying stated almost flawlessly and quickly. "I still don't understand a thing," Gopal scratched his head with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"You'll understand as soon as Coral demonstrates it," Fang waves off. "Ah, so that is how you outlanders call it? Echolocation was it?" Coral wandered. "Yes, it's well explained through Science," Yaya nodded her head. "Very well then, I shall use this ability of mine," He announced with a serious tone on his voice. The delphini began starting right into the wall as invisible soundwaves from the creatures outside were reflected towards Coral, giving him a sign on where they were. While he was ecolocating, everyone could hear him release clicking sounds.

The sounds were reflected towards him, finding out that there were approximately 2 mermens nearby. In his mind, he could see two blurry figures of mermen swimming around the hall. Once he was done observing, he swam to the team. "Currently, two guards are patrolling the hallway. We only need to knock them out, there is a room nearby, creatures do not really enter there, we can place them there," Coral started. "Who can take them out silently?" He questioned, turning to each and everyone one of them.

"I believe Yaya and Fang are right for the job," Y/n responded nonverbally. "Us?" The two confusingly questioned in unison. "Yes, Fang can use his shadow power to make shadow hands and rope, those hands can silence them whilst Yaya can give them a good hit on the side of their neck so that they will become unconscious," Y/n explained what they can both do. "Is it really okay? The mermen are both normal citizens," Yaya asked the elf with a worried tone. "Positive, there is a huge disturbance in the aura this place produces," Y/n nodded her head.

"They are not what they seem to be. I can smell the loathsome smell of dark magic," Y/n informed everyone making them tense in surprise.

════════ ××× ════════

"Shadow hands," Fang whispered and made sign gestures in the air, controlling the shadow that he managed to create. The shadow slowly travelled from the walls before they managed to wrap the figures of their enemies. "What in Eros─" one guard started noticing the shadow wrapping around them but was cutted of because of the shadow hands covering his mouth. Muffled noises were heard as they struggled from the grip, trying to break free.

That's when Yaya came in.

"I'm sorry," she apologised to the guards before hitting them both from the side of their necks, knocking them down unconscious. "Quick! Hide them here," Ying called them out, showing a room nearby. Yaya and Fang brought the two guards towards the room in silence as the others were on watch, just in case someone will notice the scene. Once they entered the room, they left the two unconscious merman guards floating on the water whilst being tied up together.

Ying and Yaya cringed at the scene before they were told by Fang to continue moving. "Come, they're waiting for us," Fang told the two who reluctantly nodded in result. They made their way outside, meeting the figures of the rest of their friends. "Great! You guys are here, where are we going to next?" Gopal chimed before turning to Coral in confusion. "In order to sight the artefact, we must go to the most protected chamber in all of Aquarius but, to do that, we must pass through the throne room and the treasury room," Coral explained.

"That sounds like a lot of work," Gopal sighed with an exhausted look on his face. "Exactly, but that is the only solution where we can get to the Gem of Water," Coral reasoned out. "Well, we have no choice after all. The hard way it is," Boboiboy had a serious look plastered on his face. "Now that it is sett─" the delphini stopped once he felt a new presence joining them from a certain distance. "Intruders! Halt!" A voice called to them loudly. They felt their hearts drop at this, turning to the source of the voice quickly.