Home Again {Peter Parker x Reader}

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

We arrived at some big building where we were all checked on by what we were told were doctors. I was the one who put up the most resistance, not trusting the doctors. "Miss, please relax. We are only here to help." I glared at the doctor as I held my bunny close. "I don't want help." I say in a raspy voice. The doctor seemed surprised by me talking. They whispered something to another person, who left only to return with one of those people with the colorful outfits. I backed away from him even though he looked friendly, especially with flag colors on him. "It's alright, miss. This is Captain America, he was one of the people who saved you and the other girls." I stare at the Captain America man. "I want to.. talk with bug boy." I say, trying to describe the one that had came down to the basement to rescue us. Captain America nods and leaves. While he was gone I did drink the cup of water that had been placed near me.

The guy with the bug on his suit entered the room, but without his mask. He looked young like me and something about him seemed familiar. "I was told that you wanted to talk to me." I nodded as I relaxed a bit with him around. "I trust you." I tell him which surprises him. He hesitantly walks over to me. "Well if you trust me you can trust these doctors. They're here to help like my friends and I helped you all." I nod and sit down on the bed, which seemed to be a signal for the doctors to start doing their things. I was fine with it until they tried to take my stuffed bunny away to be cleaned. "No! Not Petey!" I nearly scream out as a doctor tries to take my bunny, but the bug boy stops them. "Petey?" He asked me as I held the bunny close to my chest. I nodded as I looked at the boy. "I changed it to my best friend's name." I tell him as he moves closer to me. "What is your friend's name?"

"Peter Parker." His eyes widened in surprise, but he tried to regain his composure. "W-Well I'm actually friends with this Parker boy. If you let the doctors do their thing then I'll get Peter to come here so you two can be reunited. Okay?" I nod as I slowly hand him my stuffed bunny. He hands it off to one of the doctor people, while also getting out of their way so he's not in their way but he does stay in my line of sight. Until I was escorted to the bathroom to bathe, which was a learning experience for me. Luckily it went smoothly, at least that's what the doctors said. I learned during that experience that they weren't all doctors, some were nurses but were still there to help. Once I was done with that I was brought back to the bed in what the nurse called a hospital gown. The doctors and nurses continued their work while I tried my best to be good. I watched everything they did until someone got my attention by placing my stuffed bunny down by me, which is now clean like me.

Eventually the doctors and nurses finished what they had to do, but I had to stay here for a while. The bug boy walked over to me with a smile on his face. "You did wonderfully." I looked at him as I held onto my bunny. "Do I get to see Peter now?" I ask him. He gently grabs my hand and nods. "Yes. I called his aunt to inform her and him that you're here so they can visit you. I'm sure they'll be happy to see you again." I nod as I look down at our hands. "Thank you, mister bug." He laughs softly at what I called him. "You can call me Spider-Man." I look back at his face and nod. "Okay, Spider-Man." I stared at his face, it seemed familiar. "I-Is there something wrong?" He asked, noticing my staring. "You look like someone I know." I watched as his face got red while he seemed to fidget around. "Well about that.... I'm actually-" Before he could answer, the door to the room opened up and a woman entered. She walks over to us, a worried and hopeful look on her face. "Is it really her?" Spider-Man looks at the woman. "Yes, but aunt May she may not remember you." The woman, May, nods as she smiles softly at me.

I look between the two and connect the dots. I look at the boy, gently squeezing his hand. "Petey?" I ask which causes him to act weird again. "I, well, yes but-" I cut him off. "I missed you. Mommy said if I kept having hope I'd see you again, so I kept hoping and she was right." The two were quiet. Peter looks down at the floor. "I'm sorry it took so long to find you." I pull my hand out of his grasp and place it on his cheek. "It's okay. You're still my hero." I say as I slightly smile at him. He looks at me and I can still see the sadness in his eyes. I remove my hand from his cheek and hold out my bunny for him to take. He looks down at it confused before slowly taking it from me, looking at me for answers. "You are sad so I'm letting you hold Petey. He has this magical ability to make anyone that hugs him feel better." He looks down at the bunny and smiles, hugging it gently. I smile as I watch him.