Complicated Day At The Hospital

Start from the beginning

Fluke grabbed one of Newyear's shoulders calmly, shaking his head from side to side in denial, telling him not to say anything.

About two hours passed, Fluke told everything in Newyear, and Cha Eunwoon went to do the blood transfusion for Earth.

Cha Eunwoon as he left the room where he delivered the Blood, came across Kao, Kao looking at him a little angry that was another man saving Earth's life but also a little relieved to know that his great love didn't will die.

Kao: Thanks for doing this!...

Cha Eunwoon seeing him thank him, gave a slight smile to his lips.

Cha Eunwoon: I do this for him... I'll make it very clear to you... I'm not a man to hide my feelings from anyone... I fell in love with N'Earth... Kao widens his eyes, starting to getting annoyed... But I saw that his heart still belongs to another man... Cha Eunwoon steps forward on Kao, fixing his gaze on him, facing Kao face to face... I won't give up on him, even if he loves you now he will not love you forever and much less will wait for you.

Furious Kao with one hand grabs his shirt.

Kao: You won't get anything... Even if you try, N'Earth's love has always been and always will be mine... There's nothing you can do to break this fate that lies between him and me.

Kao about to punch Cha Euwoon.

Fluke: what are you two doing?!

Kao pushes Cha Euwoon, as Fluke approaches them, Kao looks at Fluke and then Cha Eunwoon, giving a slight smile at the corner of his lips.

Kao: Nothing... I was just thanking Cha Eunwoon for helping my children's father.

Kao turned and went to wait for Earth news in the hospital waiting room.

Fluke looked at Cha Eunwoon, saw his gaze, saw the two of them was fighting, sighed lightly.

Fluke: p'Eunwoo!...Cha Eunwoon looks at him... I know you like Earth, but let me warn you before it's too late for you to turn back... N'Earth loves p'Kao... There's nothing you can do to change that... They're only separated because N'Earth wanted it that way, because if it were up to p'Kao they'd already be together... Don't love Earth otherwise you'll suffer. ..

Fluke turned after saying these words and went to Kao and Newyear. Newyear when he saw Kao approaching him, he was a little sad, he already knows everything.

Newyear: I apologize... Kao looks at him... I heard everything! You weren't to blame for what happened five years ago...

Kao gave a slight smile.

Kao: Hmmm! It wasn't me...but now it doesn't matter... What matters is Earth's health right now...

Newyear: You must love N'Earth a lot, right?!

Kao sad .

Kao: Yes, I love him more than my own life... I want to be with him and our kids... But things are complicated now...

Newyear: Because of your fiancée?! I heard she had your baby a few weeks ago...

Kao looked ahead sadly.

Kao: Yes! She had a daughter of mine...

Seo ji: P'Kao!....

Kao and Newyear look at her approaching them both worriedly, pretending to be worried about Earth.

Kao: Seo Ji, what are you doing here?!

Seo ji: I came to see N'Earth...

Newyear looks at her, not knowing who she was.