Chapter thirteen: Lust In LA

: WARNING :

: EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT :

1998Manhattan, New York/ 07:00 AM,

Raymond,

Following the dawn of a new day around seven AM, sudden shock spiked the news. One Million, Five Hundred Thirty-Seven Thousand And One Hundred Ninety-Five (1, 537,195) people of Manhattan fell unconscious mysteriously. 

Nearing noon, an absolute crisis had fallen in New York, and such Manhattan had to be lockdown. All twenty-four exits were sealed and shut with swat team standing by at all entrances. The reason simply being unrelenting aggression from the people which had fallen unconscious beforehand. 

The physical feature showed unusual black sunken eyes and decaying flesh. These people have been stopping all from entering from the outside. While staying inside the boundaries of Manhattan. 

So far no attempts have been successful in understanding what is going on. 

Mortise,

I pulled out a fresh new suit from the cupboard, a white-dressed shirt, and black dress pants. Along with a case delivered to me, with my essential. A pack of my custom-made cigarettes and four clips for my revolver and a pair of titanium knuckles. 

They brought a smile to my face and I placed them between my knuckles. Flat from the base and a bolt-like tip, ready for bashing someone's face in. I placed the clips into my revolver's leather holster over my shoulder and knuckle in my coats pocket. 

Looking at it, I realized that encountering one of the princes of hell might be the right time to let loose. It did seem unrealistic if I was expecting to lose nothing. At last, I pulled my coat on me, while hearing the door next to mine open. 

I came out after her, seeing Catherine holding her coat in her hand. She looked at me, "Ah, good morning", saying in a soft voice as she continued walking. Wearing a similar suit to mine, but navy blue pants and her handgun holster around her waist. I couldn't help but undress her in my mind, as she fitted me perfectly. But quickly responded with, "A good morning to you too". 

I said as we both walked downstairs, while memories of our nap time swirled around my head. Instantly heard multiple audible moans coming from the lounge and it sure wasn't hers. The pretty face was there without Jacki, watching the Television on a large sofa and smoking sheesha with his legs over the other. 

"What the hell are watching Dom?", Catherine asked and the pretty face turned to us. "I swear it's not porn, just a lot of stuff happened when two were sleeping," he said while we came around to face the television screen. 

...

The camera had fallen to the floor, showcasing an intense scene of debauchery, going in the center of the studio. Everyone present there had stripped each other of their clothes in an uncalmly manner and were in the process of pleasuring themself at the expense of one another's wellbeing. As the front-most man, had his head bashed inwards by another man top of him.

While a woman was having it threeway, lying on face down on top of a man. While the other one using her ass, after he had broken her hips in order to stretch it wide, covered in shit. While another woman had grabbed the first one, by her hair and stuffed her mouth with her vagina. Rubbing it back and forth, until bits of flesh started peeling off. 

As that one was being used by her hair so dame tightly, that moving it back and forth had slowly torn her scalp off. The passion alone was enough, making everyone dig their nails into each other's flesh, tearing it open while no one felt any pain. Not even sure if any of them were alive in the first place. Doing it more than a human is capable of, letting the blood flow and shit and bodily fluids cover everything.