|Chapter Twenty|

Chapter Twenty
The End?
Day One Hundred

I clicked my suitcase shut. It's brown leather coat zipped when I ran my fingers across it. Leather always sends shivers down my spine with relaxation.

I grabbed onto the handle, feeling the leather grind against my skin through my gloves.

My boots clinked as I stared at this place that once made me feel at home. But it's time for me to go back to my real home, Master Lao was there to see me off.

I walked over to my carriage, which was provided by Kabal. This place did so much for me to help me, but I have to leave them to finish my duty's.

I miss my fiancé, and the others who are the closest to my siblings I'll ever get again. The brown outfit I was wearing gave me investigator vibes.

Like someone was just murdered and I had to solve the case. Reminds me of a book I once read.

"Sub Zero, it's been a pleasure having you by Mortal Kombats side." His smile made its own spot in my mind. Memories I've made here will be cherished forever.

Just like Sub Zero, or shall I say now Anywyll Bythesea, his name had such a charm to it. I loved it.

"Thank you for a home to sleep in sir."

Soon arms embraced me, forcing me to drop my suit case onto the floor. I wrapped my arms around his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I felt safe in his arms. He was bigger then me, keeping me warm from the changing weather now.

The sun wasn't out for very long, it began to sprinkle in the middle of our embrace. Then started to actually rain when we both let go.

"I hope to see you very soon." You could see a red to his face. I couldn't resist the urge, so I kissed him on the cheek. Not in a romantic way. But in a soft, friendship way.

"Goodbye Sub Zero." I grabbed my suitcase, getting help into the carriage by my boss.

"That's the end of the chapter right?" I jumped, as I heard Madison's voice. Her voice almost gave me a heart attack. The door to the carriage closed.

"I didn't expect you to be here." I stuttered hard, still taken a back from that jumpscare.

"Well I couldn't let you go home by yourself." I sat across from her, my legs still shaking.

"End of the chapter. More like end of the story." I placed my luggage next to me, scratching behind my ear.

"End of the story? This is only the beginning, with so much story to tell." Her cheeky voice kept rolling over in my head.

Beginning huh...

I looked outside of my window, looking at the three birds fly together.

Maybe it is still the beginning.

The End..

"Yona Yeager?"

"Yes sir."

"She is a valuable target in the slave industry."

"Well, it's a good thing I know her."

"Yona could make us a fortune"

"Which is why I have a specialty of luring people in."

"What about Beatrice?"

"Forget about Beatrice. We just need Yona."

"Yes sir."

Yona's story will continue...