|Chapter Seven.|

Chapter Seven
The Second Meeting
Day Thirty

Blood splattered out of my mouth.

"Your just as weak as I thought.." The man towered over me with his strong figure.

His iron fist collided with my stomach again, I wasn't expecting this..I thought it was just a fight, sometimes I forget these people are gods.

Which I am not special, I'm a puny child to these people. This might as well be my death, my gloves, while ripped still contained my power.

A gas could be heard and smelt from the air, the gar got closer and closer, to the point it sounded like it was right behind me.

Soft arms wrapped around my legs and back, they felt so warm and comfortable. They also felt extremely familiar. The arms pulled me up onto a chest, it's unknown if the chest is a man or a woman.

From the clothes they were wearing.

More blood released from my mouth, the gas then started again. It lifted this mysterious human, it could be ODM fear being them from place to place.

She finally arrived at the ground, she placed me down against a tree I suppose.

I finally looked up at this mysterious human.

"Petra?!"

I shouted, she didn't even say anything. She just stared right at me from a hint of disgust and disappointment.

She finally sighed, "What happened to you." She disappointingly said. "Well, I went into a tournament called Mortal-."

"No, why are you like this." She interrupted me before I could even say the name, I felt embarrassed and I'm sure she was feeling second hand embarrassment for me.

I remained silent, her hair was still its orange color. Just slightly longer.

"Your always leaving us." She tried to be as calm as possible.

I stood up, I don't want any part of this. "I have business to attend to." I just quickly ran away, panting more the usual. That's odd, trees dashed past me.

Until an arm grabbed onto my waist, making me wince. "No, not this time." I heard Eld yell.

I fell flat on to the ground, "Your not running away from your problems this time." He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

No matter how much I tried to run away he would always keep a steady hold of me. "No!" I banged on his back.

"I had to miss out on my sons play date because of this." He carefully reprimanded me, knowing what I could do to him.

He placed me back on that tree, where Petra was awfully disappointed in me.

I'm screwed.