|Chapter Sixteen|

Chapter Sixteen
The Brother
Day Sixty One

"Luke, my cousin. Killed my family?..." The statement lingered in my head, it was a bad omen to know. This man made me follow him to ends of the walls.

Yet he was the one who started it all, but why would he do this. Was it for jealousy? Teenage thoughts? I couldn't even come up with a solution.

My mind was so lost, gone to the point of no return. But it did eventually circle back to me, but not in the soft, tender way.

But with Sub Zeros muffled screams, my mind made its way back to me. To see Sub Zero's beautiful mouth being covered by that dirty, golden haired cousin of mine.

Luke Wails

My heart pounded outside of my chest, I felt sick to my stomach, and it wasn't the undercooked eggs from this morning.

I couldn't move, I felt paralyzed. I didn't want to make a wrong move, and get the father of my future child's throat slit open.

For the first time, I saw Sub Zero cry. His icy blue eyes, were replaced with fear. He didn't look scared for himself, but for me.

"Let's make a deal princess, I'll let your precious Sub Zero go. But in return I'll kill you instead." Luke's voice echoed through my head, feeling every ounce of pride in his voice.

Sub Zeros eyes opened wide, his legs began to fight back. But Luke wasn't having any of it, "Quiet Ice Boy, so what will it be Yona, him or you."

Before I could build enough power in my voice, a purple flash speeded past my sight.

"It won't be anyone." The one and only Kabal.

His brown eyes glistened with pride, and power. The katana on his back shook slightly, Luke's hands swiftly let go of Sub Zero. Letting him fall to the floor.

"Mr. Black, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person." Luke's voice got more tame, my knees fell to the ground. Softly caressing Sub Zero's pale face.

"You killed part of your clan, my religion says that's a sin." Kabal, with saying those words. Drew his katana.

"This will be your last bloodshed Luke Wails. This world has suffered enough from your existence."

"Bring it on."