|Chapter Twelve|

Chapter Twelve
The Sister
Day Fifty Nine

Tallie stood before me and Sub Zero, she looked like she was wasted a few hours ago. I looked over at Sub Zero's face, he was rubbing his chin.

Probably waiting for me to say something, but I was waiting for him to say something, at the same time. We both tried to speak but eventually stopped.

I've only told Sub Zero the cousin part of my life, but not my immediate family.

Sub Zero could see I wanted to talk about something else, I'm just not sure on how he saw that.

"Listen Tallie, you can leave. Get some rest, and we'll talk about this more later. Your clearly intoxicated." His hair shimmered due to the moonlight shoving between the window.

"You know, you two are bums! You should really get a life instead of just kissing each other." Tallie stumbled over her words, she was swinging back and forth. "Oh really? Well that's a nice way to talk to the person who saved your life."

He escorted Tallie outside, then locked the doors as soon as he stepped back foot into the room. I'm sure he had the same feeling I had.

All I could possibly do at that moment was sit down, so that's what I did. I sat on the bed feeling it's soft cushions hit me.

Sub Zero made his way over to my bed, then softly sat down on it. A lot gentler then me, "Yona, y'know I never got to ask you. About your family." He never called me Yona, he would always respect my boundaries calling me his name Sub Zero.

But I have a feeling that this time, he needs to push boundaries to get the truth out of me. "Well you know about Luke, and Tallie. I guess you don't know about my other family though..." His freezing cold hand spent chills down my spine when he touched my thigh ever so gently.

"I have a sister, and a brother, and another brother." My heart ached to talk about them in a non memorial way, they were to sweetest humans to ever live. Well, from what I know of. Luke could be lying about them being murders but..what do I know at this point...

"What were their names?" I could hear the sympathy in his voice. As their names simply came back to me, "Armin, Mikasa, and Micheal." I held my hands together, tightly squeezing the real one.

"And your parents?" That line caught me by surprise, nobody has ever not known who my parents are. It's always my primary feature that I'm the daughter of a Titan shifter.

"Eren Yeager, and Ella Ziegler." The words just ran off my tongue. I stared back up at Sun Zero.

His eyes looked terrified.