|Chapter Four.|

Chapter Four
The One Time
Day Twenty One

"I've..always wanted to do that." Sub Zero was able to squeeze out after we pulled away, I panted after I was able to get my first breath.

His ice cold hand rested on my cheek, slowly caressing it. Our faces got closer to each other for another kiss until Tallie screamed something.

"Subby! I may or may not have gotten caught by the scouts." The Scouts...The Scouts?!

I ripped out of Sub Zero's grasp, "How?!" I yelled over at the tall young woman.

"They saw I wasn't on the invite list and they are searching for me now." She panted as if she ran five miles.

Sub Zero stood up next to me, both of our eyes locked on, "If the Scouts are searching for you, it's a big chance they are going to find Yona if we stay here any longer."

I took a deep breathe ready to get out of here as  fast as possible. Tallie sighed In disappointment.

Tallie quickly scurried away, I shook my head.

"Madam." Sub Zero put his arm out waiting for me to latch on. I rolled up eyes, wrapping my arm around his. We both walked at a fast but normal pace.

I looked through the colorful tents, and the cracks separating them all. Everybody seemed so joyous, happy, and careless. I wouldn't judge though.

I would be happy if a threat in my life was dead. But he isn't yet..

I glanced back at Sub Zero before he stopped making me brake.

"Can I grab you?" He asked, I nodded. What a gentleman, he gently grabbed me by my waste and threw me over the fence.

I landed in a bush, didn't mean it didn't hurt when I did. A thorn was poking my shoulder so I quickly got up, Sub Zero. Being the brilliant man he is jumped over the fence with ease.

"Your okay right?" He stared at me panting, "Yes sir." He smirked.

Tallie jumped over the fence but landed on her stomach. She made an oof sound, "Ah shit.." Tallie muttered standing up.

She obviously was over reacting, Sub Zero surprisingly held my hand.

Tallie being Tallie, looked over to see the embrace me and his hands were in.

"Looks like Sub Zero, and Sub Zero Two are hitting it off!" Tallie said doing a little dance. Me and Sub just looked at each other both smiling.

A hand grabbed the back of my head, and so did with Sub Zero. Of course Tallie was trying to push our heads together to make us kiss.

I complied with her subtle demands, I kissed Sub Zero deeply.

We both pulled away after a second, "I wasn't expecting you guys to actually do it." Tallie stood there is shock.

"Can we just go back to Headquarters?" Sub Zero exclaimed. Tallie giggled as if she just received a gift, She skipped ahead of us dodging all of the trees.