|Chapter Fourteen|

Chapter Fourteen
The Agreement
Day Sixty

Me and Sub Zero awkwardly sat at the wooden table. Both me and him exchanging looks, the same thing always seems to happen whenever I actually come into Mess Hall. Something embarrassing happens, making me and Sub Zero awkward for the duration of our meal.

Just like always, at least from what I've heard. Master Lao stood up. This time getting his sleeve stuck on a nail in the wood.

"Let us thank the gods for this meal, and hope my son return, and let my oldest son Rest In Peace in heaven. Enjoy your meals." Sub Zero, instead of eating his food at this normal pace, he didn't even eat at all.

Neither did I. I wanted to maybe move away from him, go sit with my training buddy. Or just someone, but I can't run away from that conversation.

About a baby. I love Sub Zero so much, but this is something we need to discuss. Not just do, like when we both lost our virginity's to each other.

By the time the bell rung, both me and his plate looked untouched. Everybody except..us...got up and placed their plates into the baskets.

Leaving just Me, Sub Zero, and Master Lao. Every time I glanced at Sub Zero he seemed like he was glancing at me. Which would be romantic. If we weren't in a battle stations food station.

Master Lao could be seen getting up from the corner of your eye. "Please finish up your food. My assistant will come check on you later." His cape trailed him as he walked away.

Making me envision dark metal play as he walked away. "Yona, we can't just not talk about this." Sub Zero's eyes pierced into mine.

As if he had fishhooks attached to his eyes forcing me to stare back at him.

"I'm just not sure, having a baby I'm fine with. But I want to have a child with you out of love. Not to continue our clans relationship." The words rolled off of my tongue giving Sub Zero that innocent look I love to much.

"Then let's have it out of love, no Clan, no magic, just love."

"Just love?" I haven't heard just love is months ever since I met Petra.

"Just love, me, you, and a baby.

"A house on the hill too?"

"Of course. A nice farm to, with to many children to count."

"Then I'll have a baby with you."