|Chapter Seventeen|

Chapter Seventeen
The Bloody Sword
Day Sixty Two
1:26 AM

I watched as Kabal took the hits, the grassy plains gaining more blood by the second. "Mr. Black, you need to get out of my way."

Luke shoved Kabal onto the grass, his brown hair colliding with the grass. Making him groan, Luke stared at my straight in the eyes.

His ocean blue eyes, faded, and dark. Pierced through mine. As he began to run towards me, I didn't have any weapons, no armor. Just an unconscious Sub Zero.

His sword hung in the air, colliding with gravity leading it down towards me.

My eyes shut tightly, this is it, this is how I die, this is how it ends. But it didn't, instead of me getting a sharp end of a sword I got something much better.

Madison, her curly hair flew in the breeze she caused. Her darker skin shimmered in the moonlight, "What? Did you think your best friend forever wasn't a god?" Her smirk always made me blush.

"You..." Luke's tone got ever deeper, "Awe, the little baby is mad he didn't get his pacifier?" Her arms over powered his. Making his face actually give out fear.

"Yes! I was the one who murdered your brother, cry about it!" Her laugh almost over powered the words that just came out of her mouth.

This words did a few laps around my brain, as I mindlessly watched Madison and Luke fight. My brain just couldn't put my finger on it, my thoughts were destroyed and put into the trash as I heard Madison moan out of pain.

My eyes came back to its senses, to see the knife. The same knife that was probably used to kill my family. Impale my life long friend, my mouth build enough tension to scream as loud as I could.

I couldn't bare to see her in that sort of state, I quickly got off my feet. Running towards them, I'm not letting another one die. Not today.

Madison slid off of the bloody blade, blood dripped from the sword as she collapsed. The lifeless look on her face made my legs tingle.

My legs became more and more weak, I was panting when I made it to Luke. My hands went straight for bloody sword, but I was to weak from what I just saw.

He was able to over power me, but I couldn't feel the blade against my shoulder. It was all a blur.

His reprimands and remarks rang into my ears. Until it was just a high pitched ring, my body became very hot. Trying to wake me up, the ringing in my ears got to much to handle.

All my senses began to fade away.

My eyes opened again, but not in a place you would expect. A meadow, with daisy's and dandelions.

I looked down, I had a white collar shirt on, with white button up pants. With a daisy in my hair.

The weather was amazing. The sun shined down on my skin.

There was only one person in front of me. Nobody else.

My father.