"Fuck!" He cursed loudly, followed by a moan.

Her mouth felt like a warm vacuum around him. She sucked harder, massaging his balls. That was enough for Zylin to grab the back of her hair and push her all the way down so that she could get all of him.

Heaven listened to his grunts, and kept deep-throating as much as she could. She was making a sloppy mess, and Zylin loved it.

"Damn," He grunted, throwing his head back.

The tears that were built up in her eyes, escaped along with the mascara that she had on from earlier. She held eye contact with Zylin, to show that she wasn't weak.

"Fuck, just like that," Zylin let out a groan, guiding her down a little more.

Heaven bobbed her head at a consistent pace, letting out small moans, while she massaged his balls. She batted her lashes at him, while he clenched his fists and his bottom lip.

"This mines." Heaven said, taking him out of her mouth and stroking her hands around him. She wasted no time sucking him back up, twisting her head at every bob.

Zylin started thrusting himself in her mouth, making sure he felt her throat every single time. He fisted her hair, and pumped himself in her mouth. "I'm about to cum," He moaned out.

Heaven smirked, continuing to suck his member like she didn't hear the words that came out of his mouth. She wasn't letting up,

"Fuck, Heaven move." He moaned, feeling himself about to cum. Heaven ignored him, swirling her tongue around the tip of his dick, batting her lashes at him.

Zylin grunted and groaned as he released himself in Heaven's mouth, his hips buckled forward while his toes curled at the overwhelming sensation. A single tear escaped his eye, still feeling Heaven's mouth around him.

Heaven didn't care that he had just cummed, she massaged his balls and stuffed her jaws with him. His cum mixed with her spit was running down her chest.

Zylin's head flew back while his eyes snapped shut. All he saw was stars. No girl had ever did him like this, and Heaven was clearly playing dirty. It was like she was trying to prove a point.

"Heaven, stop," He tried to muster out, but the pure bliss and ecstasy was taking over. Another tear ran down his face, dropping onto Heaven's hand.

Heaven was satisfied at the begging and tears, and finally released his member making sure to make a loud pop noise, like it was a juicy lollipop. She swallowed the cum in her mouth and stood to her feet.

Zylin's body fell on the bed, while he tried to catch his breath. Heaven had sucked everything out of him. His arm flew across his face, trying to regain his thoughts.

"I can play dangerous too." She whispered in his ear, straddling his lap. Heaven wanted to make sure that Zylin never thought about giving her dick away to nobody else.

"You foul." Zylin mumbled, while his hands gripped her ass. Heaven whimpered at the sting that she felt, but relaxed her head in the crook of his neck.

When they both regained themselves they had made a bet that whoever could last longer had to make dinner for the rest of the month.

Zylin flipped Heaven over so that she was now laying on her back, and aligned himself with her glistening entrance. He was always amazed at how wet she got.

"You be wet as fuck," He mumbled, immediately seeing his member coat with her juices.

When Heaven opened her mouth to respond, Zylin slammed himself inside of her, eliciting a loud shriek escape her mouth.