Part 2

Hello!!! I'm back!!

How are you guys?

Have some snuck if you're good and have some meds if you guys are sick like me and I hope you guys get well soon!!

Stalla's Pov

I walk into the kitchen and saw Ms. Hannah cooking. "Ms. Hannah?" I said. "Yes, Stalla?" She replied. "Can you pick up Harry from Hogwarts for me, please?" I asked. "I would love to but I have to cook dinner, dear." She said. "I will cook dinner," I said. "Then of course, I can" She said. "Thank you, Ms. Hannah." I said and went to the position she was in and continue cooking for her. "I will be back as soon as I got Harry, is that alright for you, dear?" She asked. "Indeed it is" I said not losing focus on what I was doing. "Very well," She said and I guess she open the portal to get to Harry school then a few seconds later her presence is gone. After a few minutes of cooking and I have almost finish the food, I felt a similar presence and I knew who it is. "Greetings, Mother," I said. "Hello, darling. Do you need help, dear?" She asked. "If you wanted to, mother." I said. "I haven't cook for a while so I will be the one who prepare the table, is that alright, dear?" She asked. "Indeed, it is alright" I said. "Wonderful," She said. "And I have called Dream and Drista and they said they will come when we finished making dinner. Since Dream has to record a lot of videos for the time being and Drista have to deal with stuffs. Ciel has works so he will also come around that time too." I said. "I really cannot help it how you kids grow up so fast," She said. "It has been a lot of years since you have died, mother. There's a lot of changes here and there" I said. "Indeed" She said.

~With Dream after got a call from Stalla~

Dream's Pov
'No way! We are having a reunion!!' "Drista! We are having a reunion today!" I shouted. "What!? With who!?" She shouted back. "Come!" I said. She come walking through the door and sit on the chair. "We are having a reunion with the Tormentors, Funtimers and also our family!" I said. "WHAT!?" She shouted. "We are going around 6:30 or so." I said. "Ok!! I have to do so many stuff!!!" She said running to her room. 'I have to record as many videos as I can so I won't have to record that much when we reunion...' I log on my Minecraft on my laptop and told Sapnap and George and said I have to record as many videos as I can. I join a call on discord and wait for a moment for Sapnap and George to join and also my world to load. I heard something from the discord and I saw George joined not so long Sapnap joined too. "Why did you want to record videos out of the sudden, Dream?" George asked. "I have some business to do for about 1-2 weeks or so, so I want to record videos now so I won't have to when I'm doing that business." I explain. "What type of business?" Sapnap asked. "Meeting family and friends." I said. "Eh? Ain't your family are with you?" George asked. "No they are not. That is why I have to record." I said, "Ok... You won't mind taking pics and send it to us, right?" Sapnap asked. "Sure? It's depends" I said. "Ok what first?" George asked.

~after recording a few videos~

It's 6... "I think it's enough, guys." I said. "But it was getting fun~" Sapnap whine. "Mmhm... Yeah I know but I have to go," I said. "You won't be playing with us 1-2 week or so?" George asked. "I really don't know why you put it like that but I will but not that often, George." I said. "Ok, Bye! Have fun" George and Sapnap said. "Bye guys!" I said as Drista comes in. "I'm done with the works!!" She said panting. "Already?" I said more like questioning. "Indeed! I can't be lazy and keep it so I have to finish it and I do not need to work when we reunion!!!!!!!!!" She shouted basically almost the whole neighbor hear her. "Calm down, Dris" I said went to my laptop and about to end the call when I heard a thumb. "Dris!? Are you alright down there!?" I said and left the call running down-stair. "Indeed. Just as clumsy as Mari" She said. "Ok" We pack what we need and open the portal. We walk in and enter a big house, Mansion? Palace? I don't know. But it's huge. "Greetings, Dream and Drista." I heard a voice. "Hello Stalla!" Drista said. "Greetings Stalla." I said. "Settle down yourself in you rooms. You are still early" She said.

~With Ms. Hannah~

Ms. Hannah's Pov

So Harry class is potion with professor Snape and with the Slytherin. Let get going then. By the time I found the class it is almost over so I knock the door. A few seconds later I saw a black hair man open the door. "May I help you?" He asked. "Are you Professor Snape?" I asked. "Yes I am" He answer. "I came here to pick up one of you student." I said. "Who?" He asked. "Son of William Miller Afton and Felicity Clara Afton, sir." I said. "Sorry I don't have a student with Afton name." He said. "You don't know?" I asked. 'Harry must didn't told anyone' "Know what?" He asked. I smile and walk in. "Harry Miller Afton? Please come with me. Your sister is expecting you to be there by now." I said with a smile. I heard Harry move and pack his stuff. "My sister?" He whispered to me as he drag me out. "Stalla is expecting you to be at her house, Harry." I said. "Indeed I knew that." He finally speak out loud when we were out of the class but I could tell they were listening to us but I honestly don't care. "But... For what exactly, Ms. Hannah?" He asked. "A family-friends reunion, dear." I said. "A- A family-friends r-reunion!?" He basically shouted to the point we can hear even from the classroom. "Please lower you voice, dear" I said. "I-I Apologize" He said. "You are fine. Now please step in" I said as I made a portal. "Indeed," He said stepping in. I follow behind with a smile.

Draco's Pov

"Who's the merlin is HARRY MILLER AFTON!?" I shouted. "Can't you see, Draco? It's Potter" Sev answers. "I know! But that's HARRY JAME POTTER! SON OF JAME POTTER AND WHOEVER HIS MOTHER NAME IS. BUT THIS IS HARRY MILLER AFTON SON OF WILLAM MILLER AFTON AND FICITY CARA AFTON!?" I said. "It's William Miller Afton and Felicity Clara Afton, Malfoy" That Granger girl said. "Yeah whatever!" I said. "You do not have to shout, you know that right, Draco?" I heard a woman voice behind me and I turn around to be greeted by the same woman. "WHAT THE MERLIN!?" I said. "Please lower your voice" She said. "Your father wishes for you to come with me to meet him, Draco" She said. "My father?" I said. "Indeed, Your one and only father" She said. "How do I know you are not lying?" I said. "Here" She give me some sort of whatever it is and father voice saying I have to come with this girl names Hannah. "So your name is Hannah?" I asked. "Indeed." She said opening the portal. I walk over to her and step into the portal.

Yeah I write it in the Microsoft word so I just copy and paste
Enjoy!!

All words count: 1312