° Being in an argument with Katsuki Bakugo °

Start from the beginning

He wanted desperately to hug you and forget about his problems. But he decided to keep his angry demeanor.

"Hey Bakugo..."

He fixed his gaze and scoffed. "What do you want? Shouldn't you be down there?"

"Well I wanted to see if you were okay."

"Well I am. Now you can leave." He said, turning around to walk back into his room also shutting the door.

You caught the door and walked in behind him.

"Just tell me what's wrong. If I did something then I'll apologize-"

"You didn't do anything."

"Then tell me why you're acting like this!"

"You of all people should know."

"God damnit Katsuki! If I didn't do it then of course I wouldn't know. Just get over yourself and tell me!"

He whipped his head around and marched towards you, a low growl in his throat.

"What did you call me..."

"Katsuki. Bakugo. Got a problem with it?"

"Do not call me that like you know me."

"Shit I don't know if I know you anymore! Everytime I try to get close to you you shut me out again! Stop being so damn difficult Katsuki!"

"Stop calling me that!"

"Make me damnit!"

He grabbed your wrist and shoved you against the wall.

"I. Said. Stop."

You glared at him. "Then grow up first. I'm trying to help you but you're just making things more difficult."

"Tch. Yeah that's rich coming from you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Yesterday at the rink. Everyone was getting close to you and you just soaked up all the attention didn't you?"

"What are you talking about- I didn't know how to skate and the others were helping me. You call that soaking up all the attention?"

"I saw the way you looked at them. And the blush spoke louder than words."

"Have you gone crazy? What are you trying to say? Now I'm an attention seeker!?"

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"Well damnit tell me what you want!" You shouted with tears welling in your eyes.

His eyes softened seeing your tears. He couldn't handle the feeling of making you cry.

He raised a hand to your cheek, lifting your head to look at him before placing a kiss to your lips.

Your eyes widened. You wanted to give in, but you pushed him off of you.

"So this is what your whole mood was about!? Petty jealousy!"

"Y/n..."

"No! Do you know how worried I was? That I did something wrong!? Damnit why didn't you tell me!?"

"Y/n-"

"You idiot! Dumb idiot why do I love you so much!?"

"..."

You paused after processing your own words. But lowered your head.

"We'll talk tomorrow..." You mumbled, walking towards the door.

He quickly ran after you and grabbed your hand before you reached the door. Closing it with the other.

You yanked your hand away and leaned against it.

"What."

Even though his head was lowered, you could see tears pouring down his cheeks.

He hugged you and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Please stay..." He whispered into your ear.

You looked at him and sighed.

"Damnit you're lucky I love you..."

You hugged him, tracing circles on his back before his weight caused you to sink to the floor.

You guys sat there like that for a bit in a comfortable silence before he pulled away to look at you.

"I'm sorry. I really need to get over myself."

"Heh... Nah I like you like that. It's one of the reasons I love you. But you do need to tone it down a bit..."

He smiled and held your cheek.

"May I?"

You nodded and he placed another kiss to your lips. And that's how your night ended. In Bakugo's arms.

...