...

Jordyn knows he promised to speak to Dom, but he honestly can't bring himself to. He didn't mentally prepare himself because every time he saw Dom which was like twice he'd try to go up and talk to him and completely chicken out.

He only had two chances because after those two encounters with Dom which just included Dom minding his business and not acknowledging anyone Dom went into hiding in his room.

One thing about Jordyn is that he doesn't chase people to their rooms. He'll just wait until Dom comes out of hiding again.

Now everyone is currently asleep, but Jordyn is currently typing away on his laptop in the living room. Jordyn prefers to work there because the space offers more comfort than his dull white room.

Jordyn doesn't notice that Dom walks past him quietly to head to the kitchen. Which kinda surprises Dom because Jordyn is always on high alert.

Dom wants to ask Jordyn why he's up late or at least tell him to go to bed, but that'll just result in an awkward exchange of words. It seems like that's all that takes place when Dom tries to speak to Jordyn.

When Jordyn does notice Dom it's because he snaps out of his trance and notices Dom walking back to his room.

"Dom" Jordyn calls out stopping Dom right in his tracks. Dom turns around and looks at Dom with an unreadable expression. Jordyn doesn't like it much.

"Can we talk?" Jordyn questions. Dom wonders what would happen if he just "no" and ran off. Well, he doesn't want to find out, so he goes over to where Jordyn is and sits down.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Dom questions, and to Jordyn that's a really good question because what does he wanna talk about? He didn't initiate this conversation of his own free will. He's just fulfilling a promise.

"How are you?" Jordyn questions sheepishly not knowing where to start. Jordyn should find King and beat his ass because why does he have to have this awkward conversation with Dom.

Now that Jordyn thinks about it he's never had any issues talking to Dom, and now here he is having issues clear as day trying to have a conversation with the man. What a strange development.

"Fine" Dom states not initiating conversation.

"Why are you now speaking to me?" Dom questions in a tone laced with confusion and curiosity.

"You've been acting strange" Jordyn states deciding to rip off the bandaid no need to dance around the issue. You address it and move on.

"I'm the one acting strange?" Dom questions trying to make sure he heard that correctly.

"Okay, we're both been acting strange" Jordyn rephrases trying to avoid any more unneeded conflicts. Jordyn knows he's been acting strange so he's not going to act innocent.

"Okay at least we got that established, but why have you been acting strange?" Dom questions.

"Honestly, why has everyone been acting strange? cause it's not just you" Dom adds on. He's right because everyone at some point was acting out of the ordinary after hearing about the kiss between Shawn and Jordyn. Even now it's still weird because Dom missed several chapters.