His black hair and blue eyes are the most beautiful combination that I've ever seen. But I'll never say that because I don't have feelings for him. I'll also never say that I kind of miss him because I don't.

I have his number. There's nothing stopping me from texting him besides myself. But I'm not going to text him and get ignored and feel embarrassed for a second time. I kept walking but a frown formed on my face when rain started to fall from the sky.

Mother nature is crying and so am I.

Actually, no I'm not. I'm fine. Screw Aero, I don't need him.

I quickly ran and sat under a table with an umbrella in the outdoor dining part of a restaurant. Nobody else was out there, and none of the workers came out to see if I wanted to order anything. Which hurt my feelings a little bit until I remembered I don't have any money on me anyway, I made Reid pay for my coffee.

I sat crisscrossed on the chair, pulling my hood over my head to stop my hair from flying everywhere. I stared at the ground, considering texting my mom and asking her to come pick me up. I'd ask my dad but last night he annoyed me by constantly asking me if I'd take over his business one day.

I was pulled out of my decision when a familiar deep voice yelled, "Hailey Romano, get the fuck in the car."

I looked up and saw Aero stopped at the side of the road. His window was down and I couldn't stop my heart from skipping a beat.

I yelled back, "No. Go away, you probably don't wanna ruin your suit anyway."

He was wearing a dark blue suit that looked like it was at least a few thousand dollars. He shrugged, "It's only Armani."

I let out a scoff. Only?

"Seriously, get the fuck in the car. I'll drive you home," He ordered.

I hated that I wanted him to drive me home. I responded, "No. And have you heard of the word please?"

He took a deep breath and put on the biggest fake smile I've ever seen, "Please?"

"No."

"God damn it," He said while opening his car door. 

I stared at him in confusion as he ran over to me. I asked him as he got close, "What are you doing?"

He grabbed me and picked me up like it was the easiest thing ever. I threatened, "Put me down, or else I'll use my pepper spray!"

He didn't listen and carried me over to the passengers' side. He put a hand over my head to stop it from getting wet as he forced me against my will into the passengers' side. He locked the door as soon as he shut it to stop me from getting out.

I watched him walk from the passenger's side to the driver's side and couldn't help but notice how attractive he looked. His hair which was now completely wet didn't even taint his appearance - he still looked perfect.

He got in and started to drive, turning the heat on. I kept quiet but he said, "You're really annoying. You know that, right?"

I turned to look at him, "And you're an asshole. You know that, right?"

"Hailey-"

"No. You pull away from a kiss and say that we should be strangers, and then you force me to get into your car to drive me home? That isn't what strangers are, Aero. Want me to google the definition?" I speak, the irritation showing in my tone. I was a patient person, but it was running thin.

"Hailey-"

I cut him off again, "No, shut up. Let me google the definition."

He grabbed my phone out of my hand and shut it off right as I opened Google. My jaw dropped and I gave him a stern look, "Jerk?"