Part 6: Through The Demon's Eyes (NSFW)

AN:  I ended up listening to "On The Nature of Daylight" by Max Richter on repeat for this one because depressing sad vibes with tiny little flickers of happy.

Warnings: THERE IS A LOT!!! Torture, Extreme Pain and Agony, Injuries (Major and Minor), Blood, Near Death, Death, Murder, Mentions of Past Murder, Threats of Death, Fates Worse Than Death, Invasions of Privacy, You Could Probably Count Some Of This As Stalking Not Investigating, Mentions of Sexual Activities, Descriptions of Sexual Activities (Blowjobs, handjobs, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Role Play [Sub/Timid Levi], Rough Sex, Bondage, Breeding Kink, Dubious Consent, Multiple Orgasms, Overstimulation, Edging, Levi being a bit of a Hoe because of his Incubus nature and that's how his powers work), Forced Impregnation, Forced Pregnancy, Demon Deals, Ultimatums, Bit of Gaslighting, Child Death, Grief, Loss, Depression, Mentions of Past Character Deaths, Suicidal Thoughts, Near Abortion, Abandonment, Past Abandonment, Self-Hatred, Possible and Vaguely Implied Murder?, GUILT, Fear, Terror, Peril, Mental Breakdowns, Trauma, Flashbacks, Mixed Feelings, Language, Brief Smut

*******************************

(Before the First Dream)

*Levi's POV*

The hellish cuffs on his wrists burned and cut, the cruel metal made to contain even a demon of the highest order. He couldn't properly walk due to a broken leg that hadn't been given the chance to heal yet, being literally dragged, harshly beaten and bloodied, into the main chamber of the Infernal Court. Black ichor stained his clothes, a fair share of it his own black blood, some of it the blood of his...not captors. It was more like bounty hunters in this instance.

Despite the heavy injuries he'd sustained in the fight, the cuffs and the broken leg, Levi still struggled against the other demons restraining him, attempting to break free even if he wouldn't get far with that leg of his.

As one of his struggles almost broke him free of their grip, one of the crossroad demons, Zeke, shoved his head forward, forcing him to hunch over and making it easier for the group to drag him further into the room.

"The struggling's pathetic–your just a sex demon. You'll never match your superiors in strength," Zeke sneered.

That two faced bastard was enjoying this far too much. Levi knew Zeke skimmed off the top with the demon deals he made for hell, took some of the souls for himself to make himself stronger–not that it was any kind of leverage. The twisted way things worked down here, he'd probably be praised for it, so long as he wasn't withholding too many of the damned souls from Hell.

As Levi was thrown to his knees at the center of the room, Levi was able to raise his head again, giving Zeke a fierce glare, as well as the others that had found, overwhelmed, and dragged him down here.

He wasn't going to admit it, but there was a growing seed of fear in his gut, as well. Fear of what was going to happen this time, by the way Zeke's eyes seemed to glint in excitement to see this 'trial' go down.

"Levi, Ackerman, as you have requested the last name of your human bearer be applied. Of the Incubus class of Demon, tasked with the sexual seduction and damnation of human souls, amongst creation since the dark ages, so on and so forth, who gives a damn." A thick book, the one that was being read from, was slammed shut. "You've been here enough times we all know the basics."

Levi stayed silent, staring at the red robed figures without faces and echoing voices that filled the room with the scent of death and decay. The Infernal Court.

"What is it this time? You're still neglecting your duties, sleeping with humans as you need to extend your life but never the same individual twice, never making any contracts or deals, just one quick hookup to take a few months or years from their life to extend your own and you move on. You're supposed to be making deals and collecting souls for hell, not drifting around on Earth."