"Okay, well I do."

"Well, I don't. And I don't have to listen to you."

I crossed my arms, "I know where you live, Aero. If you don't agree I am going to stand outside of your window every single night and blast Gangnam Style."

The corners of his mouth turned up slightly, making me smile widely. I always smile when others smile. He sighed, "Okay, fine. But only for a while, I have some shit to do."

I nodded my head and gave him directions on where to go. As soon as he parked he gave me an annoyed look, "This is just Central Park."

I could tell he wasn't pleased to be here, probably because of how many people were here. I quickly reached for my door to get out so that he couldn't refuse, but he pressed the lock button before I could get out. I gave him a serious look, "If you don't let me out this will be considered kidnapping and you will go to jail."

"There are too many people here," He said in a grumpy tone.

"Okay, but you don't have to talk to any of them. And if anybody pisses you off, I'll go up to them and pepper spray them. Deal?"

He didn't respond for a while. He looked outside at all of the people and almost looked disgusted. He sighed, "Fine."

I smiled widely as he unlocked my door and we both got out of the car. We started walking and the scowl on his face could not be more obvious. I poked his arm, "You're going to scare the children away."

"Good."

We continued to walk, and I chose to ignore his response. I found an empty bench and dragged him by his wrist, forcing him to sit with me. 

I tried my best to ignore how our bodies were touching slightly as we sat. I crossed my legs and asked him, "Not so bad, is it?"

He shrugged, the scowl still slightly on his face. I grabbed his wrist and pulled his arm up, looking at all of his tattoos. I said, "You have a lot of tattoos." 

My breath got caught in my throat when he moved his hand to be on my neck. His warm fingertips ran down it and stopped at my necklaces, "You wear a lot of necklaces."

His fingers ran along the chains of them, making me feel short of breath. His eyes moved from my neck to my lips, and his body turned towards me slightly. His blue eyes remained on my lips as he leaned forward, making me able to feel the heat radiating from his body.

I sat there, frozen. His hand moved gently to be on the back of my neck, as he continued to lean forwards. He pressed his forehead against mine and his eyes moved to meet mine. He whispered, "Fuck, Hailey."

He was so close to me that his lips brushed mine as he spoke. His body was warm but his minty breath was cold. I wanted to lean in and kiss him so badly. 

But I didn't.

He leaned back right before I was going to lean forward. I felt my stomach drop and felt so stupid. Of course he didn't want to kiss me. What's wrong with me? 

He stood up and his words felt like a knife to the chest, "We shouldn't do that."

I used all of my strength to stop myself from crying. I'm such an idiot for letting myself think that even for a second, he'd think I was pretty or be interested in me. I just nodded my head and quietly said, "Okay."

I thought it couldn't hurt anymore but then his words felt like the knife getting twisted, "I think we'd be better off as strangers."

Ouch.

I just simply nodded my head, "Okay."

He said a curse word under his breath while running a hand through his hair. He said, "Come on. I'll take you home."