I'm stuck... at a villain base?!

A/N: Izuku POV unless said otheriwse.

Bakugo: GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING DEKU!!!!

AS IF!

Do you relly think I would just come back for you to freaking beat me up again!

I have enough!

Let me be!

I still have burns all over my body thanks to you!

Goddamn terrorist!

I can't even call you Kacchan nor Dadelion nor Pomeranian anymore!

These names are way too cute for you!

Freaking ticking time bomb!

Why can't you get tired of chasing me!

Come on just let me be!

I was currently on the run after getting beaten up in the morning and due to not wanting to get injured again. Normally I would endure all of but today I just didn't wanted too. My mom invited me to go on a spa day with her in two weeks. Until then all of my injuries needed to be gone! It was imposible but still worth a try. This was why I was running away instead of facing him.

Bakugo: DEKU! YOU DAMN BASTARD STOP RIGHT THERE! IF I FUCKING GET YOU IN MY HADN YOU WILL WISH FOR A FUCKING TOMORROW!

Me: YOU NEED TO CATCH ME FIRST FOR THAT!

SHIT!

Did I just yelled that out loud?!

Please tell me no!

...

Bakugo: YOU ARE DONE FOR DEKU!

I could hear some more explotions behind me and knew that he just used his quirk to be faster. Too bad for him that I just dodged into the next alley and booked it. He still proceeded to chase me thought the city. No one did anything besides watching us. 

DO THEY THINK THIS IS FREAKING FUN!

I AM RUNNING FOR MY FREAKING LIFE!

Why can't  anyone see that!

And why did I need to yell that out loud and make him only angier!

I am soo stupid!

Come to think of it, where are we?!

I was way to focused on getting away that I didn't really pay much attention to my surroundings. However I knew just by looking at the buildings now that I was kinda in the dark and abandoned part of the city.

If I only...

I doubt he wouldn't see me run into a building...

I need a distraction!

....

Please let this work!

Since I was quirkless and running around like an idiot without any weapons, I decided to throw the only thing that I had on me, my backpack at Bakugo while jumpin into the next buiding. It was an empty bar and had a broken window which was perfect to jump through it.

I could hear my back hit something and by the curses that followed I knew I got Bakugo.

Bakugo: FUCKING DEKU! COME OUT!

I quickly crowled behind the bar and into one of the desks. I was scared for my life and knew that he would beat me up until I was unconscious. He would leave me behind bleeding to my own death... I was sure for it. I made him that angry and if that happens here then no one would find my body.

Please don't find me!

Please!

Let me escape!

I could hear his footsteps comming closer. Though all I could do was stop breathing and listen. I was scared that he would hear my breathing and know where I was. 

Bakugo: I AM FUCKING SICK OF THIS! COME OUT!

Nope!

NEVER!

Now you go away!

SHO SHO!

GO!

GO BACK TO YOUR OWNER YOU RABID POMERANIAN!

As I was thinking that I could hear some more footsteps and that was when I realized we were not alone. I got myself into even more danger since I kinda got into a home from who knows whom base or home. For all I knew this could be the home of a homeless person which I doubted since I didn't see any belongings that were rather old but from jumpin in I saw a rather comfy couch which looked rather new and a new smart TV. That lead me to believe that I got myself into a base. The question was only if that was a villain baseor a vigilante one. Either ways I really didn't wanted to find out.

???: GET LOST NPC!

Bakugo: TSK!

???: Do I fucking need to repeat myself?!

SHIT!

Why do I need to get into this kind of situations?

First beaten up!

Now in a good-damn base of some illegal.

WHY ME!

Oh god didn't you see me suffer enough?!

Is this fun?

Is my life some kind of movie or series you like to watch and mess with just for your entertainment?

Can't you just give me some rest for once!

I was still in under the bar in a cabbin and all I could do was prey that no one would find me. It was for sure scary and all I wished was to escape but there was no way out from here.

???: KUROGIRI! GET THAT FUCKING NPC OUT OF MY SIGHT!

Bakugo: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING NPC! YOU GODDAMN EXTRA!

Before I could hear more it became extremly silent for a good moment until there were another mans footsteps. I assumed it was a man just by the name but in reality I didn't know it.

Kurogiri: Done.

???: TSK! I assume you teleported him away and made him forget seeing us?

Kurogiri: I teleported him right into a sludge villain on the run.

???: HAHAHAHA serves him right. How did he fuckung get in... get that window shut.

Kurogiri: Right away, Tomura.

Oh god!

These are villains!

I am in a villain base!

How do I get out!

I need to get out!

NO!

I need to calm down!

There is nothing I can do while paniking.

Now breathe!

Right after I heard their footsteps leaving I exhaled in realive. However The last reminder did worry me a lot. If I went out now I was completely exposed to them and that guy Kurogiri had a teleportation quirk too. He could be back any seconds now just to patch that broken window.... which meant that I was trapped.

As I started to panick, my phone in my pocket started vibrating and I was soo happy that it is on silent mode right now. Picking my phone up, there was a message from Bakugo.

"YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD"

Ohh how right he was... if he only knew that...