"Lupin's not here," said Evan, grinning to himself as he removed the strap of Claudia's dress from her shoulder. "But I am."

"Wha-" Claudia questioned again, stopping immediately as she felt wet kisses being traced on the skin around the area of her shoulders and collarbone. "No!"

Trying to push him off, Claudia knew too soon that she wasn't strong enough and that she wasn't in a stage of even knowing what truly was going on, nor who was touching her and kissing her skin against her will.

All she knew was that he wasn't Remus.

Repeating the limited words she could get out of her mouth, Claudia begged for him to stop.

But he didn't stop.

He didn't stop when she told him to as he continued to kiss her all over.

He didn't stop when she told him to go as he removed the other strap.

He didn't stop when she told him that she didn't want to as he pushed her down to the floor. He didn't stop as he kissed her roughly all over, failing to meet her lips as she dizzily refused.

And he didn't stop once she begged him to as he curled up her dress and slowly removed her underwear, still kissing her on the neck this time, leaving marks behind.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you," Evan whispered in her ear as he took a break from kissing the girl who was quietly begging him to stop. "You're so damn beautiful."

She hated him for saying that. She didn't even know for sure if it truly was Evan, but she had these strange assumptions at this point despite the way her mind wasn't really functioning. And the thing was, she didn't even know if he had said what he had said.

But him calling her beautiful felt like a way of poisoning her with words.

And she only ever wanted Remus to call her that. No one else.

"Stop," Claudia groaned, trying to get away but failing miserably since her body was too weak and her mind too gone. "I don't want to!"

Evan merely let out a chuckle, "You say that now."

And then, he went back to whatever he was doing, the underwear sliding further down as his fingers grazed her skin.

And the sad thing was, after a while of begging for him to stop even more, Claudia gave up.

She simply sat there, staring at the spinning ceiling as her eyes nearly trailed back to her head and she nearly passed out. She sat there, barely even caring about the fact that Evan's fingers were in a place they weren't supposed to be in, doing things they weren't supposed to be doing.

A place that no ones fingers were supposed to be in unless she allowed it.

And, as he continued to finger her against her will, Claudia didn't feel anything.

Nothing at all.

But, the taste of salt and the feeling of warm tears rushing down her cheeks told her that she still had something left. She was still alive, still breathing and still holding on.

But Claudia couldn't fight back. She was too weak.

Too gone.

Too numb.

She couldn't fight against the boy who was unbuckling his belt.

But someone else could.

And that someone bursted into the room, picked up her wand and slammed the boy into a wall without a warning.