121. easter plans

CLAUDIA AND REMUS woke up the next day with content smiles on their faces as the beautiful lingering in the air of the events of the night before lived on

The night during which they had completely melted into one another as nothing but love and passion was shared.

Claudia could honestly say that her first time couldn't have been better.

Remus was so gentle. So kind and assuring and respectful that it nearly caused her to scream at him wondering why he was so perfect.

He cared for her every step of the way and there wasn't a moment during which Claudia felt that she was uncomfortable. There wasn't a moment during which the two didn't care about how the other person felt or how they both could feel good together alongside one another.

And, yes, Claudia would truly say that she enjoyed every minute of it. Maybe she would say that she loved every minute of it.

Because all those times before when people had spoken of sex and similar topics around Claudia, it had been in a way that either made it sound like something people did just to do it or that it was something that never ever could make her feel good about herself.

She wondered if she would ever get something back. But with Remus, that wasn't even a question.

Before, Evan had joked about it around her in a way that indicated that he would one day get to have it with her, and that he one day would get to have that power over her.

That only made Claudia's body feel almost tainted.

But she could never feel tainted around Remus. All she ever felt was loved wholeheartedly, and that was what that night was all about.

Love.

You see, because when Inez had done it with people who weren't Marlene, or Sirius and Betty had done it despite them fading away as a pairing or Evan had joked about it love had not been apart of any of it.

But, when Claudia and Remus found themselves in a new stage, attraction and pleasure weren't the only thing present.

Those things were simply inferior to the love that the two shared.

The way Remus' simple touch always could make Claudia shiver and the way he as a whole could make both her mind and her body tremble called for nothing but a night of both of them feeling good.

Remus and Claudia both fell asleep after; completely entangled in another after soft kisses being left on foreheads and hands.

Hours later, the two woke up. Still entangled in one another and still in the Room of Requirement.

"Morning," Remus whispered as Claudia peeked one eye open and found him already looking at her out of admiration.

She giggled, "Morning."